Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Bad Science part 2!!!
Old
sfunk

Default Bad Science part 2!!! - 03-20-2011, 03:31 PM

-Just reuploaded the game, i didn't make any changes to it, but i just test ran the game 3 times, with 5 other people who played it, and it ran fine, so if it doesn't work out for you, check out the walkthrough, maybe you're doing something wrong, other than that, i can't help.

-Thanks to X for allowing me to use some of his models he converted in this game, and jediaction and david B for there help when i needed it.

EDIT: Rated T for teen- minor language issues/mild violence (figured i'd give this warning just as a precaution)

walkthrough-be close enough to zombies, and click ON the ZOMBIES while being close to them to do damage to them(avoid moving while clicking on the zombies to ensure a hit on them)

-go into shack after picking up life pack,collect SHOTGUN,turn around and leave out door.

-dinosaur appears, use sprint to gain distance and turn around and CLICK on DINOSAUR until it is dead.

Walk to the door of the building underneath the red awning.

-turn to the right to see robot, CLICK on ROBOT until dead to win, avoid the projectiles by straffing left and right.

- GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY
Attached Files
File Type: a2w BadScience2.a2w (9.24 MB, 563 views)

If you are stuck on a project, check out the tutorials I made here at this link:

http://alice.org/community/showthread.php?p=36778#post36778

There are lots of tutorials on it so far, including some youtube videos, check it out

Or..

Go to my youtube channel to check out my alice 2.2 tutorials I have there..

http://www.youtube.com/user/sfunk1992?feature=mhsn

Last edited by sfunk; 03-30-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Old
David B

Default 03-21-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfunk View Post
The newst part of bad science. this is more of continuous boss fighting with a mix of zombies. The controls are given inside the game, click on the screen to start the game. and have fun.

-haven't gotten to test to thoroughly so might be glitchy still

-to get into the big building, walk to the door. and make sure you use the door at the shack, becuase walking through the walls will end up glitching the game.

-Thanks to X for allowing me to use some of his models he converted in this game, and jediaction and david B for there help when i needed it.

let me know what you think!
Version 1 was okay. I expect this version to be good, and I can't wait until you release the final version, which will be the best!

Old
sfunk

Default 03-21-2011, 07:27 PM

Thanks!! I hope you will enjoy this part of the series! And sadly it will be awhile before i can get the last part out of the game since it is close to the end of my school year so all my classes are about to pour on a bunch of schoolwork :O haha

If you are stuck on a project, check out the tutorials I made here at this link:

There are lots of tutorials on it so far, including some youtube videos, check it out

Or..

Old
jediaction

Default 03-29-2011, 08:01 PM

This is not as good as the first one...

Feedback...

Pros:

Enemie AI works
Enemies follow camera

Cons:

Attack doesnt work
Low scenery
Zombie doesnt get hurt

Overall

50/100 by Chrome Games
PROBLEMATIC

This has a lot of problems. Please fix the issues stated above then I will replay. For 13.3 hours of work, I think I missed something in the game. I found the gun after a while but it still doesnt work. The game got super laggy and became unplayable after the dino spawned. I am waiting for the final game but make sure these problems arent in the final...

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Last edited by jediaction; 04-11-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Old
sfunk

Default 03-29-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
This is not as good as the first one...

Feedback...

Pros:

Enemie AI works
Enemies follow camera

Cons:

Attack doesnt work
Low scenery
Zombie doesnt get hurt

Overall

50/100 by Chrome Games

This has a lot of problems. Please fix the issues stated above then I will replay. For 13.3 hours of work, I think I missed something in the game. I found the gun after a while but it still doesnt work. The game got super laggy and became unplayable after the dino spawned. I am waiting for the final game but make sure these problems arent in the final...
well the attack works as long as your in range of the weapon, which is 3 meters i believe, and you also have to click on the zombie at the same time while being in that distance, i guess i didn't make that clear enough. I have no idea why it is laggy on your computer, since it runs fine on mine and all my friends, but it might be the version you are running? and the door of the hotel isnt marked, but that is how you get to the final boss by walking to it, after killing the dinosaur, and it has not glitched on my computer and nor have the people who run it at school have experienced this, so maybe the download was flawed.
And this game i can't really fix since i have not encountered these problems unless i change the methods to make it so you click on the enemy without a range restriction on how close you have to be. which makes it feel like it is kinda cheating the player out of a harder dificulty.
And for the scenery, I did have a nice set up, but that was causing lag issues for everyone, so i got rid of everything that was not needed to advance or continue the game, so sorry for the lack of that, but i would rather have people be able to play my game instead of it freezing as soon as you start.

Or..

Last edited by sfunk; 03-29-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Old
jediaction

Default 03-30-2011, 10:31 AM

There shouldnt be a lag because of scenery. I know the lag is not the version I am running because I help a lot of other people with that problem so I would be able to fix it my self. But, still, the dino never died. I couldnt hit the zombies at all. I clicked within 3 meters and attack within 3 meters....

Old
sfunk

Default 03-30-2011, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
There shouldnt be a lag because of scenery. I know the lag is not the version I am running because I help a lot of other people with that problem so I would be able to fix it my self. But, still, the dino never died. I couldnt hit the zombies at all. I clicked within 3 meters and attack within 3 meters....
did you download the verision that i posted as the latest,try redownloading it? because those problems should not exist, i have never witnessed those, and 5 other people played it at my school on the schools laptop(which are very crapy) without lag or any problems. so im sorry for whatever is wrong when you are trying to play this, but i can't help because it seriously is something that i have never met a problem with.

EDIT: I added a walkthrough with exact instructions on how to beat the game, how to kill each enemy, and where to go to advance the game, try following it and you might not have the troubles with it. And i will re-upload the game again, so to ensure it is the correct version of the game.

Or..

Last edited by sfunk; 03-30-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Old
jediaction

Default 03-30-2011, 03:00 PM

Ok. Thanks anyway, I am not going to try it again but I believe you. I have to do things now so, bye.

Tags
david b, jediaction