Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Works-In-Progress

Alice Arcade Collection
Old
King Gamer(gorit)

Talking Alice Arcade Collection - 04-21-2009, 06:40 PM

OK i am now starting a Arcade Collection that will include shooting games, my Arcade Style Baseball Game, Pacman style games, and music games(like Dance, Dance). If anyone has any arcade style games that i could add to the collection that they already made just attach it to a post and give a description of the game. i will try to add every game I can that people give me. I expect this game to be done around the end of June.

Old
HisWorld

Default 04-27-2009, 07:17 AM

Could you post some of your progress? I'm still new to Alice and the only thing close to that is a simple plane game I made for somebody as a demo.

Sorry for the delay
Old
King Gamer(gorit)

Default Sorry for the delay - 06-19-2009, 09:37 PM

Ok the delay ismy fault but nothing will get posted until the project is complete to keep from people nocking of individual games in it.

Basketball shot game
Old
NivekNamttid

Lightbulb Basketball shot game - 09-21-2009, 09:03 PM

I created a basket ball shot game a while back, and I think that it might fit in the arcade game category. Take a look at it and see if you think it's good.

NOTE:
Space is for practice shots, then click the lever and use enter for the shots that count. Move the ball with the mouse.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w shot game.a2w (1.98 MB, 58 views)

Tags
arcade, baseball