Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Type Till You Bite!! Newest Game.
Old
sfunk

Default Type Till You Bite!! Newest Game. - 04-24-2013, 06:37 PM

Type Till You Bite

Were you a fan of the original Killer words? Or do you just enjoy Zombies? Well this game is just for you. Here is a new and improved typing game based around zombies and surviving as long as you can. If you get enough kills, visit the store to buy some health packs or unlock the jukebox to listen to some music instead of just zombie moans and groans. I hope you enjoy the soon to be classic.

The game has multiple difficulties along with two areas to play in. (scenery is just for aesthetics)

This game's main purpose is to help improve typing skills by pitting the player against a total of SIX zombies at once. With the zombies only goal is to run you down and eat you.

Can you prevail against these evil beast and drive them off with your keyboard skills, find out by playing this game!

Disclaimer:Game involves cartoony violence, and unlockable content may be inappropriate for toddlers. Contains music, so may be glitchy on computer if it sucks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg capture00.jpg (17.6 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg Game_title.jpg (75.6 KB, 107 views)
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Type_Till_You_Bite_V.1.a2w (17.93 MB, 57 views)

If you are stuck on a project, check out the tutorials I made here at this link:

http://alice.org/community/showthread.php?p=36778#post36778

There are lots of tutorials on it so far, including some youtube videos, check it out

Or..

Go to my youtube channel to check out my alice 2.2 tutorials I have there..

http://www.youtube.com/user/sfunk1992?feature=mhsn

Last edited by sfunk; 04-24-2013 at 07:51 PM.