Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

How do I...? Copy steps in a method to another method?
Old
Otori

Default How do I...? Copy steps in a method to another method? - 10-11-2010, 10:03 AM

So whenever starting a thing in alice 2.0, you always have world.first method right?

So I did stuff in world.first method and suddenly oh my god. I created a new method to add some special effects but at the same time I want the stuff I did in world.first method to be in my new one. How can I copy the steps I did in first method to a new method? Is this possible?

Old
debussybunny563

Arrow 10-11-2010, 11:40 AM

To facilitate this, place everything in world.My First Method in a big "Do In Order" from the bottom pane.

There should be a clipboard at the top right of the screen. Drag the "Do In Order" from world.My First Method into that clipboard.

Open up your other method, and drag the clipboard into your code, and the code from world.My First Method should copy.

Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.

Old
Otori

Default 10-12-2010, 06:38 AM

Thanks you helped me much