Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Works-In-Progress

Mecha Q
Old
ZED

Smile Mecha Q - 01-29-2009, 05:06 PM

Heres a taste of a mini series I will be working on for my first endevor. It still rough but I wanted to get it out here and see what everyone thinks. You may point out glitchs, errors, bugs and point out more effective methods of programming.

Plot: Mecha 9 will be a short series about a transforming robot named EARL
E (will stand for something hopefully soon or possible name change)
A
R
L
EARL can take any form of any object. He is a reconnasance unit for the CIA, Who is investigating a disturbance in the Town of Rockwell. What he finds changes him and his friends in the CIA. Now he is on the run from the CIA and trying to protect the inhabitants of Rockwell from a Supernatural force. Explosions, drama, and sick car chases ensue.

I hope it works out as well as I plan.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w transformer.a2w (19.78 MB, 52 views)

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 03-05-2009, 11:37 PM

Sounds intersting. Put some serious thought into it though, since similar movies and stories have been done and you don't want to seem like a copycat.

Let me play the world real quick.

Looks good. I like the effect you used for the transformation, with the sound and the animation. Good stuff.

Just one thing: if the robot uses one of those smoky, starry, star-trek like transformations, not a rotation and replacement of parts (like in transformers), what's the point of having the car turn backwards and rotate its tires? Couldn't it transform just as well on the ground with the tires in normal position?

(')>

Last edited by x2495iiii; 03-05-2009 at 11:54 PM.

Tags
mecha 9, zed