Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
What's your steam name
Old
beachbum111111
Senior Member
 
beachbum111111's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 852
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: e
Default What's your steam name - 12-05-2012, 05:58 PM

I was wondering if you guys wanted to share your steam names so we can play games like tf2 together? Mine is beachbum111111 (duh) but I haven't bought any games on steam so if you want to me to be your friend on steam you will have to send me a friend request.


"Don't lead me into temptation I can find it myself"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator
 
x2495iiii's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,508
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Somewhere in the Continental U.S.
Default 12-05-2012, 07:32 PM

Pretty sure I'm x2495iiii.

Also, I'm up for a game of OMD2. It's on sale 75% off right now.


(')>
   
Reply With Quote
Old
beachbum111111
Senior Member
 
beachbum111111's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 852
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: e
Default 12-05-2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
Pretty sure I'm x2495iiii.

Also, I'm up for a game of OMD2. It's on sale 75% off right now.
I don't like buying stuff on the internet at all


"Don't lead me into temptation I can find it myself"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator
 
x2495iiii's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,508
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Somewhere in the Continental U.S.
Default 12-06-2012, 04:45 AM

To each their own.

You're doing yourself a serious disservice, though.

Buying hard copies of games is almost always more expensive than getting digital copies, especially when the game is on sale on Steam.


(')>
   
Reply With Quote
Old
DensetsuNoKaboom
Senior Member
 
DensetsuNoKaboom's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,188
Join Date: May 2010
Location: e4eaf2
Default 12-06-2012, 06:23 AM

I think I have a Steam account under the name of DensetsuNoKaboom, but I don't have any games or anything because IIRC it requires having a credit card of some sort, which I don't have.


Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
beachbum111111
Senior Member
 
beachbum111111's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 852
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: e
Default 12-06-2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
To each their own.

You're doing yourself a serious disservice, though.

Buying hard copies of games is almost always more expensive than getting digital copies, especially when the game is on sale on Steam.
Wich is why I live close to a red apple

Bulletstorm and darkspore for only 7.99 brand new

Plus steam got hacked last year so I don't really trust them with my credit card

And I like having a physical copy of a game because if I spent a from hundred bucks on games for steam and got hacked then got banned all my money would be wasted.


"Don't lead me into temptation I can find it myself"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator
 
x2495iiii's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,508
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Somewhere in the Continental U.S.
Default 12-06-2012, 01:35 PM

Just got Darkspore for $5.

And I can play it on any computer I log into, save files included.

Plus, I never see bundles of hard copies go for under $5, which is commonplace for digital.

Also, in my opinion, not using online transactions due to fear of identity theft is like not leaving your house due to fear of being robbed. It's not a surefire guarantee, and it's somewhat irrational.

I can sort of relate, I suppose. Personally, I don't trust banks. Doesn't stop me from using them, though. I'm just careful about it.

Anyhoodles, OMD2's only $4 right now, so if I got you guys each a copy, would you play it?


(')>
   
Reply With Quote
Old
beachbum111111
Senior Member
 
beachbum111111's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 852
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: e
Default 12-06-2012, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
Just got Darkspore for $5.

And I can play it on any computer I log into, save files included.

Plus, I never see bundles of hard copies go for under $5, which is commonplace for digital.

Also, in my opinion, not using online transactions due to fear of identity theft is like not leaving your house due to fear of being robbed. It's not a surefire guarantee, and it's somewhat irrational.

I can sort of relate, I suppose. Personally, I don't trust banks. Doesn't stop me from using them, though. I'm just careful about it.

Anyhoodles, OMD2's only $4 right now, so if I got you guys each a copy, would you play it?
Once I get my new computer I absolutely will. Btw do these parts look good?
http://pcpartpicker.com/ca/p/r5Tw


"Don't lead me into temptation I can find it myself"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
DensetsuNoKaboom
Senior Member
 
DensetsuNoKaboom's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,188
Join Date: May 2010
Location: e4eaf2
Default 12-06-2012, 06:14 PM

Depends. What's OMD2?


Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator
 
x2495iiii's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 3,508
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Somewhere in the Continental U.S.
Default 12-06-2012, 06:35 PM

Come now, that's easily Googleable.

Orcs Must Die 2.


(')>
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Copyright ©2019, Carnegie Mellon University
Alice 2.x 1999-2012, Alice 3.x 2008-2012, Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.