Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

I need help!
Old
eggmaster40

Default I need help! - 03-22-2010, 05:59 PM

I'm making a zombie game. I have it set up where when you click on the barn door the zombies come out...but they just kind of float out in a pre-determined path. I want them to be able to chase the camera around. I can post my game if you need me too.

Old
zonedabone

Default 03-22-2010, 06:56 PM

Post da game! We shall see about this problem of yours, and it will be solved within -1 seconds!

'Apple Macintosh' - An anagram of 'Complaints Heap'

M.A.C.I.N.T.O.S.H. - Machine Always Crashes, If Not, The Operating System Hangs.

You're *such* a mac person.

Old
shaydon

Default 03-22-2010, 09:17 PM

you should try x2495iiii's zombie game it is so cool! search resident penguin
and go to the 12th post (latest version) and try it

Old
eggmaster40

Default Reply - 03-22-2010, 10:14 PM

Alright. I'll link the game. I modeled it after Ogden marsh after I saw the crazies.

Also another thing, will you guys check out my counter thing I got going on? I only have the counter going from 10 down to 9 but i made it where it doesn't matter which zombie you click on to do it but to get it to go from 9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0 it will take atleast 100 events. Take a look at it and see if you can fix it for me or tell me a better way to approach that.

And the zombie attack method is the one that i originally used to make them float around. Zombie Attack1 and zombie attack 2 were just my attempt to make them follow the camera, so disregard those.

You'll see what I mean when you play the game.

Oh and to shoot the zombies you click on them. To get the ak you click on it. To move you use the arrow keys
Attached Files
File Type: a2w bogdon marsh.a2w (5.65 MB, 16 views)