Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Assignment 3
Old
Petit Suisse

Default Assignment 3 - 07-20-2015, 05:53 AM

I used an if...else statement. Not sure how mystical my pharaohs gesture was, but a mummy fell over so the magic must have worked.

Old
Ylu

Default 07-20-2015, 05:38 PM

Congratulations on the completion !!! That was a good idea too use If/else statements.

Old
Diary0926

Default 07-22-2015, 10:17 PM

Congratulations is right! I really struggled with this project, it was difficult.

Old
smileysand

Default 07-22-2015, 11:27 PM

If you are struggling, search for alice programming on youtube. the clips give more detail and explanation than the book. Most of the clips are other high school teachers and/or college adjunct instructors. Our text book just gives us a high level overview.

Old
Petit Suisse

Default 07-24-2015, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysand View Post
If you are struggling, search for alice programming on youtube. the clips give more detail and explanation than the book. Most of the clips are other high school teachers and/or college adjunct instructors. Our text book just gives us a high level overview.
I still don't have the textbook so it's been all youtube and google. Hopefully I can pick it up today, so I have a more structured reference for the final assignments.