Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Assignment 1- Getting started with Alice
Old
Vithar

Default Assignment 1- Getting started with Alice - 07-11-2018, 09:36 PM

Assignment 1 was very interesting this program alice at first looks challenging but the tutorial really explains in very good detail how everything works. I had a bit of trouble when it told me to rotate the object did not notice there was a additional bar that you mouse over and it tells you what it does so figured it out.

The interface is very friendly didn't seem all cluttered or all over the place i manage to figure out where everything was looking forward to adding additional objects and more methods all at once to make a very lively event .

Old
sella18

Default 07-12-2018, 04:29 PM

I agree that the interface isn't cluttered which is nice since that can be overwhelming. The tutorials are great I didn't watch them first and I should of because they are a lot of help.

Old
MBohnenstengel

Default 07-13-2018, 01:36 PM

I do like the tutorials. They seem to give me the info. I need. I agree it is not as complex as it looks however, I feel like I need to play around with the positioning of objects, that way it will become second nature to me.