Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Joining...
Old
madden

Default Joining... - 08-07-2008, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED View Post
HELP!TALK!REVIEW!PREVIEW! AKA HTRR (lol i no i messed up the whole anagram but lets ignore that )

Join the social group that is soon to blow up into famedome in the Alice community! We welcome all! Pros/Masters and Begginers/Noobs! the name is very self explainitory

memebers help members
talk about your games, websites, helpful tips or tricks for alice
review other games and tell the community what you thought of it (try and be nice)
Or so glimses of a game that your are creating at the moment and intice people to play it or help with it!

JOIN NOW!

P.S.
Sorry for all my grammar and spelling errors i do that a lot

hope to see you there!
Sure Ill join! Though I don't consider myself a "pro" or "master" Ill do my best to help out!

Check out my new website - http://www.freewebs.com/maddenuser/

Special thanks to the people who are supporting me...
Drjim, rich0e0rick, Chris101b, ZED, jediaction, x2495iiii, ("Robby"), gabe, JustasM, and Shadow Sovereign.

Games...

CSS - a sidescroler/adventure game.
CASE 1.01 - a escape the room/adventure game.
In the Black and White - a shooter/adventure game.
Field Of Wonder - a adventure game
C.R.E.S - a action/adventure game.

Can you eat 10 cookies in 5 seconds?
I did.

Awesome but we are still looking for more
Old
ZED

Unhappy Awesome but we are still looking for more - 08-14-2008, 10:22 AM

We have plenty of room in this new group and we wish that more would join in nothing is really possibly until we get some more people joining! Help meet HTRRs goal of 15 people by chirstmas.
(Thats slow i no but no one is really joining and i really want this group to get off the ground and become a big establishment for the Alice community that everyone looks to. )
So we here at HTRR are waiting for you to join up with open arms! Remember

We accept everyone!

Old
DickBaldwin

Default 08-14-2008, 06:44 PM

Quote:
We have plenty of room in this new group and we wish that more would join in nothing is really possibly until we get some more people joining! Help meet HTRRs goal of 15 people by chirstmas.
(Thats slow i no but no one is really joining and i really want this group to get off the ground and become a big establishment for the Alice community that everyone looks to. )
So we here at HTRR are waiting for you to join up with open arms! Remember

We accept everyone!
What responsibilities would I be assuming if I were to join? And what would be the accrued benefits of carrying out those responsibilities?

Dick Baldwin
Free Alice tutorials: http://www.dickbaldwin.com/tocalice.htm
Free Scratch tutorials: http://www.dickbaldwin.com/tocHomeSchool.htm
Free Java/C#, etc. tutorials: http://www.dickbaldwin.com/toc.htm

hmmmmm.....
Old
ZED

Default hmmmmm..... - 08-15-2008, 02:42 PM

[QUOTE=DickBaldwin;6368]What responsibilities would I be assuming if I were to join? And what would be the accrued benefits of carrying out those responsibilities?

Well the responsibilities of any other member in the group. Just try and help people with their problems in Alice, if there are any, but i expect there would and will always be problems. Take responsibility for your actions, example would be giving them a solution you havent fully tested out and then when they try it they lose information on what they were making or the computer crashs etc. Try and test out your solution before you hand it out to people.
Be nice and respectful to other members no matter how easy or confusing the question that is being asked. Dont undermind one another and no excessive cursing and/or bad mouthing other members. Online smack talk can still hurt feelings .

Follow your own advice!
Old
DrJim

Exclamation Follow your own advice! - 08-15-2008, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Try and test out your solution before you hand it out to people.
Might I suggest you might get more members if you yourself followed your own guidelins. "Preview Post" is quite a simple thing to click on - and would have easily shown the problem in your own post.

Old
ZED

Default ... - 08-20-2008, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
"Preview Post" is quite a simple thing to click on - and would have easily shown the problem in your own post.
problem........hmmmmm........u.ghhhhhh........ like how u missed spelled guidlines. Its a spells check?

Anyways lets keep the members coming guys!

Old
DrJim

Default 08-21-2008, 03:21 AM

I do agree it would be nice if the forum had a spell chick. (Acutally discovered it does potentially have a spell checker - the little abc with a check mark above the smiles - but you have to download some software specifically for IE.)

Join!!!!!
Old
ZED

Angry Join!!!!! - 09-03-2008, 04:57 PM

Come on people after 2 months, roughly, HTRR has only gained 3 members this is pityful! If we want to hit our goal of 15 members by december/winter holidays time we need you to stop reading this thread and join up!!!

We member we will accept ANYONE

Im starting to think that no one thinks they can join because of certain issues or problems but honeslty

We accpet ANYONE and Everyone!!!Pros or newbies!!!!1

9 members and counting
Old
ZED

Talking 9 members and counting - 10-18-2008, 07:10 PM

woot thanks you guys this group is really taking off now after months of watching my baby crawl its finally starting to walk on 2 feet. Slowly but surely!
HTRR is still looking for member pros or noobs come help out or just chat at HTRR With your help HTRR could blow up into a massively famous group in alice

Join the hot new group
Old
blue elephant

Question Join the hot new group - 10-24-2008, 05:56 PM

I want to join but I don't know how to

Tags
helpme, htrr, preview, review, talk