jediaction

Default 03-05-2010, 07:32 PM

I think i got it

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

this is cool
Old
captain

Thumbs up this is cool - 03-12-2010, 02:24 PM

great game! i had to do a lot of looking at the code (and more) to figure it out. and you say the password is the difference in minutes between the clock and the computer. well i say that the password is the time in minutes on the microwave. 2:00 = 2 hrs = 120 minutes = my guess = correct but wrong deduction.

Old
jediaction

Default 03-12-2010, 02:43 PM

Whens that next one coming out

Old
reuben2011

Default 03-15-2010, 03:20 PM

I still need to work on the plot. I like to take time to think about the storyline's of my games.

Old
jediaction

Default 03-15-2010, 05:01 PM

You dont need much of a plot. Make it good game play. The story can be simple

Old
reuben2011

Default 03-15-2010, 05:04 PM

What I mean is I need to think about what items I need and what they can do.

Old
reuben2011

Default 02-18-2011, 01:57 AM

Sorry for reviving an old thread but I just realized that I promised everyone a walkthrough that I would post, put I never got around to posting it. My bad! o.O Anyways, for anyone that is interested, here is a walkthrough:

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Click the intro screen to begin the game.
2. Press right until you see the door.
3. Click near the bottom of the door. It should zoom in to underneath the door. Clicking the middle or top of the door will not work.
4. Click the red key. This key will not open the padlock.
5. This key goes to the 1st safe on the left. Press right to go from the door to the safes. Click the blue button, click Key1, press the button again, and click on the safe on the left. The safe will not have opened without the key.
6. The safe should open to reveal another safe and key. Click the key. Open the menu, click Key2, close the menu and click on the safe inside the safe. The safe inside the safe will open. This safe will not open with Key1.
7. Click the rubber stopper (the yellow thing) and the battery (the black thing.) to collect them.
8. The clock in the corner needs batteries to operate, so press the arrow keys until you see a cat clock. Click on it, select the battery in the menu, and press on the white space. The battery should appear in the white space, this is the battery socket. The clock should be running but should appear to be off.
9. Press the arrow keys until you get a good view of the counter. You should see a letter. Click on it to zoom in. Lets decipher it. It reads, “It’s the difference in time that we share, but it’s the minutes we spend, not the seconds we care.” The “difference in time” is the difference between the time on the clock and the time on your computer. It should be precisely two hours. It says “it’s the minutes we spend, (not the seconds we care)” which means that they want it in minutes. The two hour time difference is equal to 120 minutes. Remember this number.
10. Press the arrow keys until you see the safes again. Click on the safe on the right this time.
11. It will ask for a password. The password is the answer of the riddle contained in the letter (120.) Type in 120 and press OK.
12. Click on the plate inside to collect it.
13. Press the arrow keys until you see the microwave. Click on it. The door will open.
14. If you click near the center of the bottom of the microwave’s inside, it will say the spinning glass plate is missing. Select plate from the menu and click near the center of the microwave’s bottom on the inside. The plate should now appear in the microwave, it serves as the spinning plate found in most microwaves. (Also, the buttons on the microwave WILL NOT WORK!!!) We want to heat something up but we’ll get to that later.
15. Press the arrow keys until you see the fridge. Click near the top of the fridge and it should zoom in on top of the fridge. Click the fridge handle and the sink handle to collect it.
16. Press the arrow keys until your see the sink. Click on the faucet. It should zoom in on the sink.
17. Select sink handle in the menu and click on the black hole most to the right. For your curiosity, it would have said “the hot water knob is missing” if you didn’t select the sink handle. If you click the hot water knob, it’ll turn but no water will appear (it is running down the drain.)
18. To fix that, select the rubber stopper from the menu and click on the other black hole. If you clicked on the hole without selecting the rubber stopper it would have said it’s a drain. The sink is now plugged.
19. Click on the hot water knob (on the left) to fill the sink with water. Turning off the hot water will not drain the sink. Turning on the hot water again will not cause the water to overflow.
a. If you want to drain the sink (I don’t know why you would) click on the water when the sink is filled. It will ask you if you want to drain it. Press “yes”. DO NOT click on the water quickly multiple times as it will bring up the prompt to drain the water immediately after draining and if you press “yes”, it will be impossible to fill the sink again. You can re-drain the sink by filling the sink up again.
20. Use the arrow keys until you see the fridge. In the menu, select fridge handle and click on either dot on the fridge (its where the handle was originally). The handle will be replaced.
21. Click on the handle to open the fridge.
22. Click on the baking soda to collect it. If you click on the grape soda the bottom text will say “Eww. It’s diet grape soda.”
23. Putting the baking soda in the water solution will not work (it will say its too frozen.) So we need to defrost it.
24. Click on the microwave. Click on the door if its closed. Select baking soda from the menu and click on the plate to put the baking soda in the microwave. You can not re-collect the baking soda right now.
25. Close the door and wait ten seconds for the baking soda to defrost. (No, you can not re-defrost the baking soda!)
26. Click the microwave door and click on the baking soda to collect it again. You need to get the baking soda after defrosting it! If you try to put the baking soda in the water after defrosting it but without re-collecting it, it will say the baking soda is still in the microwave.
27. Press the arrow keys until you see the sink and click on the sink. Select baking soda from the menu and click on the water to add the baking soda (the water should turn green.)
a. If you want to you can also drain the baking soda-water mixture, if you drain it thought the water will be reset to its clean, pure, non-baking soda form and the variable values will be reset to regular water.
28. Press the arrow keys until you see the cup. Click on the cup to select it.
29. Press the arrow keys until you see the sink. Click on the sink. Select the cup from the menu and click on the mixture to put the mixture in the cup.
30. Press the arrow keys until you see the shelf. The cap on the canteen is rusted and it needs to be cleaned. (It will say the cap is rusted if you click on it without selecting the cup.) The mixture in the cup will clean the rust (baking soda cleans a lot of things.) To clean the cap, select the cup if its not selected, and click on the cap of the canteen.
a. You could also put pure water in the cup but the text on the bottom will say the water is not strong enough to clean the rust.
31. Click on the knife poking out of the canteen.
32. Press the arrow keys until you see the table. Click on the armchair cushion.
33. It will say the cushion loose, we can cut out the loose cushion with the knife. Select the knife from the menu and click on the cushion of the armchair.
34. It should reveal a match. Click it to select. The match is “lit” immediately after collecting it.
35. Press the arrow keys until you see the table again. If you click on the painting it will say its oddly familiar (it looks like the cat clock.) We can burn the picture in the frame with the match. Select the match from the menu and click on the picture. There should be a flame animation.
36. After the painting is burned click on the spatula hidden behind the painting to collect it.
37. Click on the cookie. It will say its burnt to the plate. Select the spatula from the menu and click on the cookie to scrape it off, revealing the key underneath.
38. Press the arrow keys until you see the door. Select Key3 from the menu and click on the padlock to unlock it.
39. Click on the doorknob to escape!!!
40. (It shows the total time it took to complete after.)

Old
jediaction

Default 02-22-2011, 08:49 AM

HOLY COW! You have a lot of time. I really appreciate the walkthrough, though, you could of just made a youtube video on it

Old
reuben2011

Default 02-22-2011, 10:49 AM

I -had- a lot of time. I literally made this walk-through months ago but I forgot to post it.

Projects
-Escape the Kitchen
-That ninja animation
-Hill Collision

Upcoming Projects
-Some penguin adventure game?

Old
jediaction

Default 04-18-2011, 08:13 PM

Feedback...

Pros:

Good Challenge
Long escape

Cons:

Not obvious where to click

Overall

87/100 by Chrome Games

Sometimes I found it impossible. It is to hard for me. Very fun and challenging. It seems long and has great potential with a reward at the end. I clicked so many places and sometimes went some places that I did not even know where I clicked. It is good, but the clicking issue could be fixed.