Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Stuck on this all day please help
Old
LebronJames

Default Stuck on this all day please help - 11-05-2015, 05:23 PM

I even woke up before class to speak with my professor during his office hours which he was busy with registering students for next semester so I completed what I could but became very lost from there. I will Highlight what I have completed so far in my Alice world. The info that is Bold are the Questions I need help with but I attached my world work I have so far for you to inspect.

1) Place a chicken in the world. Create a method named chickenSquare that takes a parameter named size to indicate the size of the square. Using a loop, have the chicken move in a square where all movement is ‘forward’ (so the chicken will need to turn). Next create a method named chickenManySquares that takes a numeric parameters count and size. It then uses chickenSquare to make the chicken move in count number of squares of the given size. If the count isn’t valid (because it is negative) then the method should do nothing.

2) Write a method named findRem5. It asks the user for two numbers start and end. End must be > start and if it isn’t, the program should continue asking the user for a value until end is > start. It then counts up starting from start to end by ones printing each value. In addition to printing the number, if that number is divisible by 5 it should print an * beside it. For example, if start was 3 and end was 12 the output would be:
5.0*
10.0*
Attached Files
File Type: a2w LOOPS.a2w (247.8 KB, 2 views)

Tags
loops, parameters, questions