Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Works-In-Progress

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Fritz
Senior Member
 
Fritz's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 105
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default 07-10-2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
No, sorry, I was the one who made the bloody screen. Look at my thread. He made this one, but he got the idea from me. I even have proof on that. Thats just smooth Fritz...you know I made mine a long time before yours...

http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6827

What the hell does that mean? I made mine 100% from scratch and released it. Methods too. And I got the idea from you? What a joke, blood has been around for years, how would I 'steal' it from you.

I made the png he's using and I'm taking credit for it. Got a problem, go cry please.


Working on a new Futuristic FPS game

http://alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6734
   
Reply With Quote
Old
DensetsuNoKaboom
Senior Member
 
DensetsuNoKaboom's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,188
Join Date: May 2010
Location: e4eaf2
Default 07-10-2011, 04:56 PM

Fritz, being right (if you are) gives you no right to be a jerk.


Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
Fritz
Senior Member
 
Fritz's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 105
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default 07-10-2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DensetsuNoKaboom View Post
Fritz, being right (if you are) gives you no right to be a jerk.
Be a jerk? He just accused me of stealing his work. Which is utter bogus. If I was going to 'copy' someone's work, it would be quality, not that garbage.


Working on a new Futuristic FPS game

http://alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6734
   
Reply With Quote
Old
DensetsuNoKaboom
Senior Member
 
DensetsuNoKaboom's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,188
Join Date: May 2010
Location: e4eaf2
Default 07-11-2011, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
What the hell does that mean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
Got a problem, go cry please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
not that garbage.
-_-


Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 07-11-2011, 10:33 AM

Your acting like a troll. That is not bougus. I am talking about blood on screen in the community. plus, cooincidently you are making things that I make. Then, you say I think I am an alice God. I am just mad that you suddenly have a bloody screen and that you say my blood is garbage even when it is realistic as modern warfare 2s. who agrees with me, or does everyone think else wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeatpizza View Post
thanks jedi
Your welcome


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Last edited by x2495iiii; 07-12-2011 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Double-posts
   
Reply With Quote
Old
legolizard
Senior Member
 
legolizard's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 242
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Aboard the Hyperion escaping the zerg.
Default 07-11-2011, 11:40 AM

Couple things I would like to point out. One, you guys do realize that you are arguing over a bunch of 0's and 1's that we call images. Now if either of you were selling these pictures than it would be a different story, but based on what I have read you are not, so just get over it. Also Jediaction just because you made a realistic image of blood does not mean that those after you stole your work; the words pioneer and innovator come to mind, and not to be picky here or anything but based on the thread dates Fritz made his version first. In conclusion this thread was made by neither one of you nor was it created so that you guys could argue.

Now that, that is out of the way, Meatpizza I think your game is looking good so far. I think you should move the cross-hairs closer to the camera that they do not disappear, and the attachment below contains cross-hairs that have no black part.As a side note it is kind of hard to see when you first import it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crosshairs.jpg (3.6 KB, 20 views)
Attached Files
File Type: a2c Crosshairs.a2c (3.9 KB, 1 views)


"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."-Albert Einstein

Last edited by legolizard; 07-11-2011 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Forgot attachment.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 07-11-2011, 12:48 PM

All I can say is.."I know"

He made his first(apparently), but I posted first. Thats reality, and yes, innovation is good, but when no one says anything about other peoples work, thats wrong. So, just drop this conversation "Fritz" so when you come back, there is nothing to argue about. Because there is nothing. Cross airs is a good idea to.


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
Old
Fritz
Senior Member
 
Fritz's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 105
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default 07-11-2011, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
All I can say is.."I know"

He made his first(apparently), but I posted first. Thats reality, and yes, innovation is good, but when no one says anything about other peoples work, thats wrong. So, just drop this conversation "Fritz" so when you come back, there is nothing to argue about. Because there is nothing. Cross airs is a good idea to.
I said I was glad to see my blood was in use. Quit putting words in my mouth.


Working on a new Futuristic FPS game

http://alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6734
   
Reply With Quote
Old
Deidara1BG
Member
 
Deidara1BG's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 34
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bulgaria
Default 07-11-2011, 04:54 PM

What?
Come on Jedi,this is stupid now.It's like saying "Hey,you have guns in your FPS,obviously you are copying me".I undestand if he copied the whole thing,but he said he made it 100% from scratch.
You made a bloody screen first,but that dosent mean it will be the only one...
   
Reply With Quote
Old
jediaction
Senior Member
 
jediaction's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,064
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Default 07-11-2011, 05:19 PM

Were done talking about this already. I am telling you this(assuming that you think that I am still talking about this), because everyone will keep commenting about it. Just stick to the origional thread.


Website: www.salokingames.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fps engine.weapons.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Copyright ©2019, Carnegie Mellon University
Alice 2.x 1999-2012, Alice 3.x 2008-2012, Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.