Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

MIssing class in class list?
Old
Typheus

Default MIssing class in class list? - 10-16-2008, 08:27 PM

I am in zvhspyrt 5 and in this mandatory tutorial, we're required to use a class named "exerciseGirl"

I've looked up and down the classes, and I've used the search multiple times, but I haven't been able to locate it.

Anyone here aware of a problem relating to that class? Or am I simply not looking in the right place?

And sorry for posting this in two places, but I need a response before 12AM, sort of due at that point...

Old
lanceA

Default 10-16-2008, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typheus View Post
I am in zvhspyrt 5 and in this mandatory tutorial, we're required to use a class named "exerciseGirl"

I've looked up and down the classes, and I've used the search multiple times, but I haven't been able to locate it.

Anyone here aware of a problem relating to that class? Or am I simply not looking in the right place?

And sorry for posting this in two places, but I need a response before 12AM, sort of due at that point...
You probably should go back and re-read zvhspyrt 5. It was talking about inheritance and how you can create a class from one of Alice's existing classes and save it as a new object and then later import it back in to a new world that you create.

If it's the same zvhspyrt 5 that I am thinking about, the author starts with the WorkOut world and then uses this to create the exerciseGirl class; which is why it does not show up as a class in the Alice Gallerys. You first have to create it, save it, and then import it into your world.

Good luck,

Old
Scott

Default 10-16-2008, 10:10 PM

How do you even pronounce "zvhspyrt " lol

Old
lanceA

Default 10-16-2008, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
How do you even pronounce "zvhspyrt " lol
"Chapter 5"

Last edited by lanceA; 10-16-2008 at 10:21 PM. Reason: bloody typos

Old
Scott

Default 10-17-2008, 03:24 PM

is that in another language or something? lol I know Inever learned that word in elementary school. :P But i bet we were writing like that. haha