Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Help with circular motion
Old
Shannon_Harris

Default Help with circular motion - 11-23-2006, 03:51 PM

Hi everyone, as you can see this is my first post...Im working on an assignment for school and I have to make a bunny make a circle without making it circle around an object.I know how to just make it rotate but not move, bit it has to move....any help please? Since im not too good at explaining things, I made a picture...basically it just has to be able to do circumference.
It needs to do this:

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,
Shannon

Old
Shadow Sovereign

Lightbulb 11-24-2006, 09:13 PM

I think I know what you're trying to do...

Try doing a 'Do Together' statement with a Move Forward and a Turn Right (assuming the diagram is directly based off of the exercise you need to do!), but try to keep the numerals equal to each other. It should look like:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture001.JPG (45.2 KB, 257 views)

Help with circular motion
Old
rdlatimer

Default Help with circular motion - 11-28-2006, 10:47 AM

Do you still need help with this? I have a fish going around in a circle, if that's the sort of thing you want. - Problem # 4, Chap 2 in the textbook by Dann, Cooper, Pausch

Old
itsjustporch

Default 12-05-2006, 03:25 AM

could you post a little of the fish going around in a circle? im having problems with trying to make an ice skater going around in a circle and im assuming it would be the same concept as a fish. thanks.