Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > Questions and Comments

Movements with assignment 1
Old
Daniel8769

Default Movements with assignment 1 - 07-20-2017, 06:34 AM

In creating my first assignment my most difficult experience was the positioning of objects. Not much is explained in the book about relative positioning from other objects. I had to experiments for an hour or two with the different options of movements to finally get what I needed done. I would suggest teachers of the class to suggest students to go to YouTube for tutoring.

Old
sptaylor17

Default 07-20-2017, 05:57 PM

I'm glad you were able to figure it out. The appendixes in the back of the book have been really help to me at providing descriptions and definitions for different parts of the program. I spent a day just going through Appendix A and just playing with everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel8769 View Post
In creating my first assignment my most difficult experience was the positioning of objects. Not much is explained in the book about relative positioning from other objects. I had to experiments for an hour or two with the different options of movements to finally get what I needed done. I would suggest teachers of the class to suggest students to go to YouTube for tutoring.