Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Minecraft Contest 1
Old
Doom
Guest
 
Status:
Posts: n/a
Default Minecraft Contest 1 - 01-02-2011, 05:43 PM

Who here plays Minecraft? If you do, post some pics (About 3 preferably) of your world, or post a downloadable file of it. After everyone has posted their world or some pictures I will create a pole. Everyone can vote on their favorite world and the one with the most votes wins. And they get a prize. (I am seeing if the user madden can provide the prize.)
Alright, GO!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
Revolt
Member
 
Revolt's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default 01-02-2011, 06:43 PM


Don't you think this post would be more useful in the MINECRAFT forums?
(Do they have those? I don't play Minecraft )


Rock, Paper, Scissors, Chuck Norris. Rock wins.

And by rock, I really mean Chuck Norris.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
Doom
Guest
 
Status:
Posts: n/a
Default 01-02-2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolt View Post

Don't you think this post would be more useful in the MINECRAFT forums?
(Do they have those? I don't play Minecraft )
Normally yes, but sense the prize is Alice related I posted it here.
Also I'm curious who plays Minecraft here.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
beachbum111111
Senior Member
 
beachbum111111's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 852
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: e
Default 01-02-2011, 09:17 PM

i play...


"Don't lead me into temptation I can find it myself"
   
Reply With Quote
Old
Doom
Guest
 
Status:
Posts: n/a
Default 01-03-2011, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum111111 View Post
i play...
I do too!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
David B
Senior Member
 
David B's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,145
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: N/A
Default 01-03-2011, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolt View Post

Don't you think this post would be more useful in the MINECRAFT forums?
(Do they have those? I don't play Minecraft )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
Normally yes, but sense the prize is Alice related I posted it here.
Also I'm curious who plays Minecraft here.
I think it would be a good idea to post this thread in both, the Alice Forums, and the Minecraft Forums. (Although I don't play.)
   
Reply With Quote
Old
madden
Senior Member
 
madden's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 322
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: My own little world 0.0
Default 01-04-2011, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
Who here plays Minecraft? If you do, post some pics (About 3 preferably) of your world, or post a downloadable file of it. After everyone has posted their world or some pictures I will create a pole. Everyone can vote on their favorite world and the one with the most votes wins. And they get a prize. (I am seeing if the user madden can provide the prize.)
Alright, GO!
Sure, I'll let the winner download one of my games before release.. How about CSS part 3? A simple part, but hey it will be the most I have released from that game in a while... but I am going to enter the contest too, and if I win then you all get nothing!


Check out my new website - http://www.freewebs.com/maddenuser/

Special thanks to the people who are supporting me...
Drjim, rich0e0rick, Chris101b, ZED, jediaction, x2495iiii, ("Robby"), gabe, JustasM, and Shadow Sovereign.


Games...

CSS - a sidescroler/adventure game.
CASE 1.01 - a escape the room/adventure game.
In the Black and White - a shooter/adventure game.
Field Of Wonder - a adventure game
C.R.E.S - a action/adventure game.

Can you eat 10 cookies in 5 seconds?
I did.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Copyright ©2020, Carnegie Mellon University
Alice 2.x 1999-2012, Alice 3.x 2008-2012, Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.