Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Old
jediaction

Default 09-20-2012, 07:37 PM

They both start listening to the police radio. One day they heard there was a robbery going on at the bank two blocks from their house. They rushed down to the scene and got inside the bank before the police could show up. When the spotted the robbers, he realized that it was his old friend Benny. They used to be best friends, what should D.D. do?

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Old
DensetsuNoKaboom

Default 09-20-2012, 07:47 PM

Jediaction, who put you in charge of the story?

Oh well.

The Denim Defender and Jeans Girl beat up the robbers (including Benny), take the bank's money for themselves, and buy the rest of the pieces of the doomsday device. But before they can exit the store the police who were rushing to the scene of the robbery suddenly realize that there is a giant Doomsday Devices R Us store in the middle of the city, and that's illegal! They set the building on fire, and our heroes are stuck inside the store and have no idea whatsoever where this story is going! What will they do!?

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

Old
GameKid

Default 09-20-2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
Was I not supposed to?
Don't worry, i'll erase this message shortly so I don't break the flow...
You were supposed to wait until DNK posted again.
Anyway, D.D. rushes to the lazer isle, takes a lazer gun, and blows a hole in the back of the store with it. He then escapes with his sidekick, faking his death by leaving his clothes (except his underwear) in the middle of the store.

[COLOR=e4eaf2]Your text here[/COLOR]
Come on, you know you want to try it.

Old
DensetsuNoKaboom

Default 09-21-2012, 05:31 AM

...Actually, I think having anybody at all being able to change the story is a better idea.

D.D. takes a laser gun, uses it to cut a hole in the wall, and escapes, leaving his...wait, what did you just tell him to do? No! No way! That's just wrong! His mother is watching! I know that anyone can add whatever they want to the story, but that's crossing the line!

...anyways, he escapes the burning store with his supply of doomsday device pieces, and returns home with Jeans Girl. But before they can get to work on the doomsday device, there's a knock on the door! Who is it?

Old
GameKid

Default 09-21-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DensetsuNoKaboom View Post
D.D. takes a laser gun, uses it to cut a hole in the wall, and escapes, leaving his...wait, what did you just tell him to do? No! No way! That's just wrong!
Sorry about that. I didn't mean to tell him to do anything wrong, but the police would think he was dead and leave him alone.
The knock on the door is a robot from mars that claims he's from canada and wants to borrow a cup of sugar. What does D.D. say?

Old
DensetsuNoKaboom

Default 09-21-2012, 05:10 PM

D.D. gets a cup of sugar for the robot from Mars, then resumes constructing the doomsday device with J.G.

By the way, what's this robot's name?

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 09-21-2012, 11:17 PM

Genevance.

But everyone just calls him Gene.

D.D. finishes the Doomsday Device (Hereafter called the Dx4), but there's a screw left over.

Probably a spare part.

The Dx4 looks an awful lot like a giant death ray, so D.D. aims it at a remote-controlled blimp advertising remote-controlled blimps.

He presses the fire button.

Then what?

(')>

Old
DensetsuNoKaboom

Default 09-22-2012, 06:28 AM

A remote-controlled blimp flies out of the Dx4 and hits the remote-controlled blimp advertising remote-controlled blimps, turning it into a remote-controlled blimp advertising remote-controlled blimps that turn other things into remote-controlled blimps.

Maybe that screw was important.

Gene, walking away from D.D.'s house, hears a sound and sees the remote-controlled blimp turn the remote-controlled blimp into a remote-controlled blimp. He immediately realizes that this puts his home of Mars, and his other home of Canada, in great danger. He rushes back to D.D.'s, still carrying the cup of sugar, and knocks on the door again. What does D.D. do?

Old
GameKid

Default 09-22-2012, 10:00 PM

D.D. thinks it's the pizza guy when gene arrives, but sadly it's just a robot from mars*Cougha cougha cough*canada. He moans in dissapointment and slams the door in gene's face. How does gene react?

Old
DensetsuNoKaboom

Default 09-23-2012, 06:38 AM

Gene punches the door down. He then runs over to the Dx4 and tears the barrel of the gun off. In doing so, he spills his cup of sugar. What does D.D. do?