Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Old
David B

Default 03-29-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameria View Post
Whats the bump for, you said you would look into the glitches that were posted and try to fix them.

Plus, you shouldn't bump a thread unless a thread that you find really interesting has been dead for a few days, and the last person to post on this thread before your bump was earlier today...
No more bump. I wasn't thinking.

Old
David B

Default 04-19-2011, 06:41 PM

Although it may seem as though I have forgotten about this thread, I haven't. I will release a new beta edition some time, but for now, I am focused on the AODb Community Forums.

Please continue to beta test and report bugs on the latest beta edition until then.

Thank you!

This Project Is Dead Until Further Notice
Old
David B

Exclamation This Project Is Dead Until Further Notice - 07-31-2011, 09:32 PM

Unfortunately, I am moving on in my programming experience, and I have decided to announce that this project is dead. This project will remain dead until further notice. I may get this project rolling again, but for now, this is project is dead. You may continue to provide suggestions on how to make the program better. You can also release your own beta of this project. Thank you for all of your support on this project up until this point. I know that it may be sad to see this project dead, but I want to move on to C++, Java, HTML, & Python for now.

This Project Has Been Decalred Dead
Old
David B

Exclamation This Project Has Been Decalred Dead - 09-21-2011, 02:44 PM

This project has been declared dead. The decision to do this was made when I reviewed my educational obligations which I have. I am trying to finish work on the PLCF, and my goal is to get it done before 2012. If I had time, this project would still remain alive, but to increase my chance of reaching my goal, I must spend all of my free time working on the PLCF.

I know that this is getting a little off topic, but progress on the PLCF is good. I am also happy to announce that I now have two moderators who now help me keep the view of the forum in the public eye in order while I work behind the scenes making the invisible features of the forum visible.