Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > jediaction

Conversation Between jediaction and fabiann13
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. fabiann13
    09-20-2011 07:28 AM
    fabiann13
    Alright, I got the thread up. Now I play the waiting game. However, I didn't attach a file because I don't currently have it, but I did include instructions, and what I was stuck on.
  2. jediaction
    09-19-2011 09:05 PM
    jediaction
    Hello. I can help. It sounds like you need help with animations. Send me your project by starting a new thread(page). Just say that the file is for me in the description. During your posting, scroll down to the bottom of the page and an "attachments" button will be there. Attach your file and then give me the link to your thread. I will then look at it and give you tips on animations.
  3. fabiann13
    09-19-2011 05:48 PM
    fabiann13
    Hey, I need to work on a project where a SpiderRobot jumps backwards and it also raises it's head, but I really don't know how to go about doing it, I was wondering if you could help. Also, I'm new to this community so I don't know too much about replying, posting threads, etc. So if you could guide me through that as well, that would be awesome, if you need more detail , contact me.

Copyright ©2024, Carnegie Mellon University
Alice 2.x © 1999-2012, Alice 3.x © 2008-2012, Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.