Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. arty-fishL
    12-02-2010 08:58 PM
    arty-fishL
    glad your pleased
  2. zonedabone
    12-02-2010 06:54 PM
    zonedabone
    Just installed and it looks like it's a piece of **** ***. That is EPIC WIN! It looks like a great code editor, and I've set it as my default.
  3. arty-fishL
    12-02-2010 06:25 PM
    arty-fishL
    One random thing - I recommend using Notepad++, its brilliant for writing notes and even better for advanced scripting.
  4. arty-fishL
    11-30-2010 03:20 PM
    arty-fishL
    Hey, I notice you were actually on yesterday, so can you try my scripter?
    http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=5466
  5. zonedabone
    08-18-2010 07:46 PM
    zonedabone
    I think that people would start overusing it. There's probably a catch, like the variables being shared between the worlds. Arty, please use private when discussing experimental ideas. I don't think it's of much use as of now, because it will promote bad coding, and for the reasons I said above.
  6. arty-fishL
    08-18-2010 05:58 PM
    arty-fishL
    @Zack Strife and Zonedabone
    Ive found a way to load worlds in frames and open a new Alice window with a world loaded in it, I kinda left it behind cos I didnt think there was much use in it, but I could look into it again if you want.
  7. zonedabone
    03-04-2010 04:44 PM
    zonedabone
    Thanks a lot. What does the Java OS constant give for windows vista? I'll add it to my lists.
  8. arty-fishL
    03-03-2010 02:21 PM
    arty-fishL
    Just to say, you were wondering about save folders for operating systems other than XP, I have found in Vista (which I have), that although there is no 'C:\Documents and settings\All users' folder that can be found through the file browser, it still can still be found through the address bar at the top, so it supports that folder link, even if that doesn't actually exist. I'm guessing the same goes for windows 7
  9. zonedabone
    02-27-2010 09:36 AM
    zonedabone
    Hey! I noticed that you sometimes made things that could use collision detection! I just finished an awesome world with perfect collision detection! Try it out, [URL="http://alice.org/community/showthread.php?p=17663"]here[/URL]!
  10. arty-fishL
    02-19-2010 02:30 PM
    arty-fishL
    (This goes with Niteshifters message) If you enter script that should change a variable in your world in the command bar it will change that variable and give no error message, so watch out if you do that because you might ruin your world without even realising it.

Copyright ©2024, Carnegie Mellon University
Alice 2.x © 1999-2012, Alice 3.x © 2008-2012, Carnegie Mellon University. All rights reserved.