Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   How do I...? (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Spanish_Animal_Game (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=8337)

TauTrumpsPi 04-12-2012 06:39 AM

That looks fine. If you want to start coding and creating the world in the Alice program, you probably are ready now.

GameKid 04-13-2012 08:06 PM

Sorry if this is irrelevant, but this post just ticked me off.
[QUOTE=joncjaffe;48000]Your not going to do my work for me. What kind of turtors are you? All right I'll do it, but if I don't get an A your going to hang your head in shame.[/QUOTE]
"Turtors" are not supposed to do your homework for you. Tutors are supposed to [I]help[/I]. Besides, we're not even all tutors.

TauTrumpsPi 04-14-2012 11:38 AM

[QUOTE=GameKid;48070]Sorry if this is irrelevant, but this post just ticked me off.

"Turtors" are not supposed to do your homework for you. Tutors are supposed to [I]help[/I]. Besides, we're not even all tutors.[/QUOTE]

True. If I did it for you, you wouldn't learn. Tutors help you learn.

And me, a tutor? Psssshhh. I'm a teenager that took a 6 month class in this, then continued it for fun. I just think it's good to help people out.

joncjaffe 04-16-2012 09:19 PM

Me ticketed you off? I'm 57 years old I'm alloud to be crankie, if you live to be my age you earned the right to be this way. You probley don't belive me whene I tell you that when I first whent to school we had inkwells to deal with.When you have grandkids you probley will tell the story of when you were their age we had keyboards where you had to use your hands, they wont belive you.

TauTrumpsPi 04-17-2012 02:42 PM

[QUOTE=joncjaffe;48131]Me ticketed you off? I'm 57 years old I'm alloud to be crankie, if you live to be my age you earned the right to be this way. You probley don't belive me whene I tell you that when I first whent to school we had inkwells to deal with.When you have grandkids you probley will tell the story of when you were their age we had keyboards where you had to use your hands, they wont belive you.[/QUOTE]

Just because you have the right to be cranky doesn't mean you should use it. I believe you perfectly. But I don't understand why a 57 year old would want someone to do an assignment, or whatever this is for, for him.

joncjaffe 04-17-2012 03:49 PM

Do you really think I’m cranky because a lot of my class mates are watching this unfold? I gave this web site around when I found it. I’m just trying to figure this thing out.

r6922a 04-17-2012 09:13 PM

need help with this too, can't figure out exactly the random number accesses the lists of names with animals. and how would I set up the code so the program knows the right and wrong answers

joncjaffe 04-17-2012 09:25 PM

)Caballo horse (2) Pájaro bird (3) pollo chicken start with this and the if/els comand and follow the rubric instruction figer it out as you go is all part of the game

GameKid 04-18-2012 09:55 AM

[QUOTE=joncjaffe;48131]Me ticketed you off? I'm 57 years old I'm alloud to be crankie, if you live to be my age you earned the right to be this way.
[B]Nobody has the right to demand their work handed to them on a silver platter. [/B]
You probley don't belive me whene I tell you that when I first whent to school we had inkwells to deal with.
[B]I do. Why not?[/B]
When you have grandkids you probley will tell the story of when you were their age we had keyboards where you had to use your hands, they wont belive you.
[B]Why would I tell stories of such a thing when voice command is already here?[/B][/QUOTE]
Rant defused.

joncjaffe 05-02-2012 01:37 PM

Spanish_Animal_Game

1 Attachment(s)
;) Behold Spanish_Animal_Game with no help. What do you think?