Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Worlds (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Dodge Ball 4 (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7419)

nickster654 10-18-2011 09:14 PM

Dodge Ball 4

1 Attachment(s)
Well here it is, 3 weeks it took, now its done. THE LAST game of the Dodge Ball series, and probably my last game ever, because I'm moving on to Java. I put 5x more effort into my effects and graphics, so this is probably my most epic game ever. So enjoy Dodge Ball 4

PS: the music used in the game is Sandstorm by Darude, i do not own it, if your game isn't loading email me and i will get rid of the music which will probably make it work

InsertName 10-19-2011 04:00 PM

This is awesome. Cool music. Fast and furious gameplay. Different than all the other Dodge Ball but still cool.

1 glitch this is probbably not your fault but when I click restart it freezes the program. Other than that awesome

[I]probably my last game ever[/I]
:(

arty-fishL 10-19-2011 04:23 PM

This is great. There has not been one game in this series that I haven't enjoyed, well done. [IMG]http://www.alice.org/community/images/icons/icon14.gif[/IMG]. Good luck in whatever you go on to do after you've mastered Java.

DensetsuNoKaboom 10-20-2011 05:22 AM

NUMBER 4 OH SH-

This sounds awesome and I'm gonna download it right now.

EDIT: Best game yet! Please don't go, we love you! :(

Also, expect this game to be modded by me someday. }:{D

nickster654 10-20-2011 08:52 AM

[QUOTE=DensetsuNoKaboom;42604]NUMBER 4 OH SH-

This sounds awesome and I'm gonna download it right now.

EDIT: Best game yet! Please don't go, we love you! :(

Also, expect this game to be modded by me someday. }:{D[/QUOTE]

wellll if you mod it you better make sure you give a disclaimer saying its my game

DensetsuNoKaboom 10-20-2011 01:46 PM

[QUOTE=nickster654;42607]wellll if you mod it you better make sure you give a disclaimer saying its my game[/QUOTE]

Of course I will.

nickster654 10-23-2011 03:42 PM

jeeze i was exepcting alot more views, haha

jediaction 10-23-2011 05:24 PM

Then hear is your final review...

[B][I]Feedback...[/I][/B]

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=darkred]Pros:[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000]Great Music[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000]Great Challenge[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000]Very Creative[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000]Impressive Graphical Presentation[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=darkred]Cons:[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000]Minor Bugs[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000]Lack of game modes[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black]Overall[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]92/100 by [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Chrome[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Games [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]OUTSTANDING[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New][B]I love the work you put into this game. The lives count on the player is very impressive and when you die, the character splits into four pieces. The funny quote at the end is funny to. I was excited when I first started the game and wasn't expecting your creative obstacles to be so creative. You really showed it and proved you can make a good dodge ball game. I was dissapointed though that there was only 1 game type.I can understand that anyway. The options help the game. The music volume bars was very creative and impressive also. A few bugs though like in the options menu you can still click start and you can die while still in the options menu. These are very small and don't detract the quality from the game. Overall, this is very fun and different from all your other games. This is probably your best and you did a good job on it. Despite the minor bugs and lack of game modes, this is very fun and should be played by all the members of the community. This game is a good finish off and is a good way to leave the community. [/B][/FONT]