Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Objects (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Over 300 objects, all sorted and with icons for your gallery [ V2 - 21 AUG 2011 ] (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7113)

DamonDragon13 07-23-2012 05:27 AM

Thank you

Arty, this helps me a whole lot :D I am doing Multimedia Gamin in year 12 and this is a big help. I had a lot of these objects already but now you have made them all filed in their own categories. Thank you so much dude :) I saw this back when you first uploaded it, but back then I was very new to Alice and I didn't know how to make it work. Also Zip files didn't work properly on my laptop back then.

Again, thanks. You've helped me a lot :)

arty-fishL 07-23-2012 08:46 AM

[QUOTE=DamonDragon13;50545]Arty, this helps me a whole lot :D I am doing Multimedia Gamin in year 12 and this is a big help. I had a lot of these objects already but now you have made them all filed in their own categories. Thank you so much dude :) I saw this back when you first uploaded it, but back then I was very new to Alice and I didn't know how to make it work. Also Zip files didn't work properly on my laptop back then.

Again, thanks. You've helped me a lot :)[/QUOTE]
NP, glad to help.
I would like to thank all of the original object converter and creator people on the forums, without them this pack wouldn't exist.

kase23 08-27-2012 07:16 PM

I like it except some of the stuff like the pistols and the road are either upsidedown or they are straght up facing the sky... And its almost impossible for me to get them right so they are laying flat..... Any suggestions?

themangoagent 09-02-2012 12:42 PM

fabulous! thank you!

arty-fishL 09-02-2012 03:17 PM

[QUOTE=kase23;50877]I like it except some of the stuff like the pistols and the road are either upsidedown or they are straght up facing the sky... And its almost impossible for me to get them right so they are laying flat..... Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]Get the object as upright as you can. Go to "Add Objects" (green button), click "more controls >>" then select the object and click "drop dummy at selected object". Right click on the dummy in the object tree and choose "methods" > "stand up". Go to the objects properties and change its "vehicle" property to the dummy object. Use the dummy object to control the other object.

[QUOTE=themangoagent;50925]fabulous! thank you![/QUOTE]You're welcome.

bob3584 01-18-2013 08:49 AM

Man, after spending 3 hours organizing and renaming those items, im ready for a break :o, but I got them into my alice world so i dont need to keep importing them! Btw, if anyone wants the "Super Extended version", say so. It has all of the extra modles and tons of sound fx.

Anyway, GREAT JOB ARTY!:D

bob3584 01-18-2013 08:50 AM

also, this is a new acount decause my other one disapeared. :confused:

arty-fishL 04-06-2013 05:36 PM

Anybody wanting a new pack?

Its been a while and I'm feeling Alice-ey again, so would anybody like a new pack?

It would take a while since I would need to search through all the junk I have in my objects folder and all the objects that have been posted here that I may have missed, then sort, label, iconify and finalise it all.

I could also - as well as a standard pack - maybe make a mod that adds another online gallery to Alice and have all the objects stored online to save local space, download times and allow easier updates.

Any thoughts?

jnawrocki 04-07-2013 04:13 PM

Wow. Both options, although very labor intensive, sound great. Thanks for offering to extend the capabilities of Alice, yet again.

fourbros 04-08-2013 10:42 AM

[QUOTE=arty-fishL;52712]Its been a while and I'm feeling Alice-ey again, so would anybody like a new pack?

It would take a while since I would need to search through all the junk I have in my objects folder and all the objects that have been posted here that I may have missed, then sort, label, iconify and finalise it all.

I could also - as well as a standard pack - maybe make a mod that adds another online gallery to Alice and have all the objects stored online to save local space, download times and allow easier updates.

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

How about a Fire emblem themed pack. It would have different weapons (Ragnell, Falchion, various tomes, Ephraim's lance, etc) and characters (ike, chrom, marth, eliwood, and THE BLACK KNIGHT). That would be awesome.