Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Share Worlds (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Push It To Wint It (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6639)

sfunk 05-26-2011 04:46 PM

Push It To Wint It

1 Attachment(s)
This is a new take on an older game I made called push the button, This game instead of being by yourself, there are now 3 computers to go against, and 3 difficulties to choose from, the game will ask for user input for your name, and which difficulty you would like, hope you enjoy.

sfunk 05-27-2011 06:47 PM

bump^

jediaction 05-27-2011 07:33 PM

Well, it has a major problem, but other than that...

[I][B]Feedback...[/B][/I]

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=darkred]Pros:[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000]Fun[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000]Good Concept[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=darkred]Cons:[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000]Low quality opening[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000]Glitch on name entering and difficulties.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black]Overall[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]65/100 by Chrome Games[/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][FONT=Courier New]I hit the button 90 times. This has a good concept, but more scenery would of been nice to make this game look better. The name asking would never go away. Every 2 seconds it would ask name, and then difficulty, but I get clicking cancell to get the timer down to 0. Fix that, because that drops your score...[/FONT][/B]

sfunk 05-27-2011 07:36 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;36566]Well, it has a major problem, but other than that...

[I][B]Feedback...[/B][/I]

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=darkred]Pros:[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000]Fun[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000]Good Concept[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=darkred]Cons:[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000]Low quality opening[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=#8b0000]Glitch on name entering and difficulties.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black]Overall[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]65/100 by Chrome Games[/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][FONT=Courier New]I hit the button 90 times. This has a good concept, but more scenery would of been nice to make this game look better. The name asking would never go away. Every 2 seconds it would ask name, and then difficulty, but I get clicking cancell to get the timer down to 0. Fix that, because that drops your score...[/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]

I never had the name glitch occur for me? all you have to do is type in your name and click enter, and then type in difficulty, I uploaded then redownloaded from this site to make sure it wasn't screwed up, and the problem never occured, so maybe it's your alice program, and you have to type in 1 2 or 3 to enter which difficulty you want, not the actual word

jediaction 05-27-2011 09:28 PM

I did. But they never went away. Trust me, I am using the latest version of Alice and I am using Windows 7. I have told people how to fix that countless times so I am just giving you a heads up that if your asking what Os and Alice version im using...its the newest...

sfunk 05-27-2011 09:34 PM

well that still doesn't explain why it's doing it then? it's worked perfect for me so far? can you go into a little more detail of what you do when it pops up? do you type your name in? or do you just click cancle? because I have done both and the game still works for me, with out it continually popping, I would like to try to figure out why it's not working for you.

jediaction 05-28-2011 08:35 AM

I can't say anything else, when I click ok for Name, the window closes, then I enter a number for a difficulty, and then it closes, then 2 seconds later, the name window pops up

sfunk 05-28-2011 11:01 AM

Well there is nothing I can do for it then...it has worked perfectly for me and my sister on her crappy laptop, Maybe the download screwed up or something, wouldn't be the first time, but since I never had that problem and it just ounds like a random fluke, I can't help it.

jediaction 05-28-2011 09:51 PM

It does not matter. It was fun anyway

sfunk 05-28-2011 09:57 PM

yeah, it still sucks though that it turned out glitchy for someone, I ran the game over thirty times to make sure it didn't whack out and screw up haha