View Single Post
Old
Lordelwood
Senior Member
 
Lordelwood's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 43
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default 05-04-2011, 09:56 PM

ok, since i dont know how to add a poll to my topic, im just going to do this. taking my time line into consideration, how should i do the computer fighter

A) go all out using algorithms that sees what your doing and make a move and can pull combos out the wazoo
B) picks randomly whether it does a move or move, and randomly which move
C) has a 40% chance of attacking 15% of repositioning 45% of blocking
D) other
   
Reply With Quote