View Single Post
Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 02-04-2010, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris101b View Post
Lol, you don't have to explain it to me, I am kind of super experienced with alice lol. The ship is already set on abrupt, but I will just have to add a wait (.05) seconds to the camera moving to that position so that the ship starts moving before the camera angle changes.

Edit: Fixed I added a .2 second delay and it looks fine now. See this is the kind of stuff that I will be fine tuning once the whole thing is done, but thanks for catching it early.
Sorry, force of habit. At least I didn't tell you where each of the things were on the screen. :P

Glad I was of help, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
I liked that. I cant wait for the infiltration 2 game. Its been like a year so im starting to lose interest. Hope its almost done
I'm worried that's happening for RP. It's only been like two or three months, but people aren't commenting on it or downloading it anymore. Well, I'm (slowly) working on RP4 still, so hopefully before we all wither with age I'll get it up and posted.

I still think we should have a competition, chris101b. Your infiltration vs. my RP4. We could have update races to see who could add the best content to our games the fastest, and it would keep us from slacking off and losing interest as well. It could be like Microsoft versus Mac (you be Mac, because I always play the good guy :P).

(')>