View Single Post
Posts: n/a
Default 04-06-2010, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by zenteo View Post
I got inspired!
So I made my own version of A* in Alice based on an older A* project I made in
It can go diagonally, but it won't cross edges diagonally, that would've hurt!
It is sable and I haven't seen any bugs so far.
I do also think that it is abit faster that your version.

Hope you'll get the use of it
I tested yours against my new one and here are the results:

Zenteo: 45s
Niteshifter: 18s

Yours would definitely beat my old one since my old one has faulty search techniques. I might actually make use of your reconstructing method though (mine is still a bit bugged ), so that's a plus
Reply With Quote