Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Loops and While statements
Old
Alex Rodriguez

Default Loops and While statements - 03-06-2009, 03:24 PM

I made a scene where it askes the user to input how many times my object (which is the hare) will spin. On top of that, I had him jump simultaneuously while the hare spins in the air. Then after that runs through, it asks the user if he/she wants to try again. I used a loops on my spin method, and used a variable to determine how many times he spins in the air. I used a while statement to repeat the entire scene if the user inputs yes. ONe mistake I was making was not making a variable for a string, instead I was using it as a number. There was also an extra bonus to the assignment to make the user able to input yes, or YES, or Yes. I was not sure how to make my variable accept multiple inputs.

Hey bud
Old
bsmill04

Default Hey bud - 03-08-2009, 05:33 PM

David from your class. Take a look at my post and it ought to give you more insight as to how to work that bonus portion of the lab. Also if you want i can email you a copy of my lab so that you can see what i did.

http://www.alice.org/community/showt...=9126#post9126

my post is above.