Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > Questions and Comments

Objects Resized problem etc.
Old
TheSpy

Unhappy Objects Resized problem etc. - 11-11-2010, 12:28 AM

WHy do objects when resized appear chopped up. I mean that 1/2 of the base is gone when i rezize it. I made it X2 times bigger. for example, i wanted to resize the pop corn cart but in the end the wheels disappear. so its left with the cart only. I clicked the entire pop corn cart in the list under the tab play.

Just to add on, how do you make a scoreboard for whack-a-mole booth and how do you get the penguins to play musical instrument like the guitar.

PS. Are they any good hypercams available. Im not using Camtasia because one of my friends downloaded it and her computer got corrupted. Ive tried free film screen recorder, fast stone capture. I need hypercams that can record a specific area as in i only want to record the scene when i press play. As i mentioned earlier, i used those screen recorders. But they arent good when it comes to the camera moving at speed. So i need help on which screen recorder or hypercam i need to use. Thanks!

And whats dummies in Alice? Do explain. I turned off the dummy camera before but how do i turn it on back?? It makes things really difficult.

Im new to Alice and Im just not sure on how to do things like this. Do help. Thanks!

Last edited by TheSpy; 11-11-2010 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Found solution from the previous question.