Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Works-In-Progress

How do you make something move like a real ship??!!
Old
brq1

Default How do you make something move like a real ship??!! - 05-01-2010, 05:57 PM

I'm making a dropship and i don't know how to make it move like a real ship and make the cargo bay door stop at the stop point (well where it's supposed to stop at). Someone please email some help to brandon2@clccharter.org. Thanks!:co nfused::co nfused:

Old
andrew.b

Default 05-01-2010, 06:08 PM

What it sounds like to me, but I may be wrong, is that some part of the boat isn't moving properly with the rest of it. If that is the case, it might just be a simple case of needing to change the vehicle property setting from world to {boat} or whatever object it is supposed to be moving with. Then again, if I'm wrong, sorry if I misunderstood the problem.

Old
jediaction

Default 06-05-2010, 07:23 AM

Exactly what are you saying. Just make dummies for all of them to move to and seperate methods with wait functions for the door to open

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Old
sweetyk2

Default 06-30-2010, 08:40 AM

Hi iam also confused with what you are asking as per jediaction suggestion i feel that you can make dummies and can try from there..all the best

Old
jediaction

Default 07-01-2010, 08:45 AM

If you mean make an example, i'm not at my home right now, sorry. But when i get back if you still need it; I can do something. I'll be back friday afternoon

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames