Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Review Me
Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default Review Me - 03-22-2010, 11:33 PM

I'd like everyone to post how they think I'm doing as moderator of these forums. Do you think I'm helpful enough? Do you think I do a good job of keeping the forums clean? This way I know what I can keep doing and what I need to improve on in the future.

(')>

Last edited by x2495iiii; 03-22-2010 at 11:59 PM.

Old
shaydon

Default 03-22-2010, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
I'd like everyone to post how they think I'm doing as moderator of these forums. Do you think I'm helpful enough? Do you think I do a good job of keeping the forums clean? This way I know what I can to keep doing and what I need to improve on in the future.
you are great as a mod you help out heaps and you keep us from fighting on the forums

what you can do is work on rp4 to make it more awesome

Old
King Gamer(gorit)

Default 03-23-2010, 08:45 PM

You are better than mods at a kot of other forums. Sometimes they are vicious at any litle thing. You however are only viscous when need be.

Old
zarfang8

Default 03-23-2010, 10:14 PM

X, You're doing a great job as Super Moderator. You're a great example of how the forums should be friendly and helpful and you pay attention to everyone- even those who aren't good with alice. I don't think alice's future could be much better, the forums are great- except when contests like this one rolls by, nobody post worlds .

Old
zonedabone

Default 03-23-2010, 10:22 PM

Sadly, I doubt I'll ever get around to making a competition world. If you've noticed, I tend to make a bunch of proof of concepts, and then other people who have the creativity put it all together. Take Jython. I'm just trying to give other people something to build on.

'Apple Macintosh' - An anagram of 'Complaints Heap'

M.A.C.I.N.T.O.S.H. - Machine Always Crashes, If Not, The Operating System Hangs.

You're *such* a mac person.

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 03-24-2010, 12:53 AM

First of all, thank you all for your encouraging feedback. I'm very glad you see me as a competent moderator and I'll do my best to remain so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarfang8 View Post
when contests like this one rolls by, nobody post worlds .
Actually, several people have posted previews of their worlds, including myself. Also, the deadline is several months from now, so be patient and you'll see them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonedabone View Post
Sadly, I doubt I'll ever get around to making a competition world.
you've still got plenty of time, and don't forget, you have the advantage of knowing more about Jython scripting than nearly anyone else on the forums.

I'm looking forward to seeing a game from you that can save and load data, push the limits of the file restrictions, and otherwise blow my mind as to what Alice is capable of.

(')>