Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

My Space Game(incomplete)
Old
Hassan Tabedy

Default My Space Game(incomplete) - 01-09-2009, 03:14 PM

I made this game from scratch. I'm kinda stuck on the fact that there is limited outer space and moon ground. So I want to make an action that makes the plane back flip away from the border of the game, like in star fox 64. I also need a sky that I can't reach but see. I'm open for any suggestions, so thx.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Space World.a2w (668.0 KB, 103 views)

Old
RockyTheConcreteDonkey

Question 01-09-2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan Tabedy View Post
I made this game from scratch. I'm kinda stuck on the fact that there is limited outer space and moon ground. So I want to make an action that makes the plane back flip away from the border of the game, like in star fox 64. I also need a sky that I can't reach but see. I'm open for any suggestions, so thx.
i HAVEI have the same problem with my battlezone game (Also in space, but on ground) But i dont think there is a solution that dosent involv putting lots of proximity items around the border... if only you could set the ship to move away from the center of the land but invert it...

Old
platypus

Default 01-09-2009, 08:48 PM

Just use an event while the world is running. Place a dummy in the center of the map, then create an if distance from dummy to spaceship is "", turn spaceship left .5 revolutions.

work with the "" distance until it is what you desire

Old
jediaction

Default 01-07-2010, 09:43 PM

WEll the most perfesional way with out breaking your computer would be put a cube in the center of you map, and where ever your stars are, say when "ship" is distance away from 50 meters or however you want it, ship turn to face & orient to cube-Duration=00.250, and you are good forever

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Old
jediaction

Default 01-08-2010, 07:20 PM

I tested it and i fixed your solution, try this. When you get about 500 feet away from yoru start base, your ship turns around
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Space World.a2w (668.2 KB, 12 views)

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames