Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Assignment 2
Old
Trillionheir

Default Assignment 2 - 02-18-2020, 03:02 PM

I chose the combination lock for Assignment 2 Project because it looked pretty simple. I tried to "turn" the dial at first and that was wrong. I "rolled" the dial and that solved that issue. It took a few inputs to get the exact amount of roll to pick the combination but got it without any issues. This is my first time attempting programming and Alice is making it pretty fun and easy so far.

Old
danielmeyers

Default 09-09-2022, 01:13 PM

You got an assignment to write a descriptive essay, you have a quality example, but you don't know what to do next. Using an example essay can help you write a first-rate essay, but only if you understand what to do with the example. Working for a writing company and doing fast custom essays on https://writemypapers4me.net/custom-writing-service/ every day, I want to share a few tips with you. Here are a few guidelines to help you get started using an example effectively:

Start at the beginning. The hook and the rest of the introduction can be used as a template. Since students often wonder where to start, having an essay already started can give you plenty of ideas for your own essay. You can use the hook structure for your own. So, if the sample begins with three questions, you can do the same with your own essay, only using three different questions. Then you use the bridge in the sample to connect the hook to the thesis statement, which you can also use as a template. You can always use the same sentence structure, but include your own keywords that fit your topic.
Skip to the middle. This is the main part of the essay, where you begin to describe the person. Look at the main ideas of each paragraph. If it is about physical description, you create a paragraph about describing your person. You do the same with all the other sentences in the paragraph. You should notice the transitions, where they are used and where they are not. You should also notice where the author used examples and where he used explanations of them. None of your work should exactly copy the words of the original, you should only copy the style and structure. You want to write your own paper on your own topic. You do not want to be accused of plagiarism.
Imitate the conclusion. This can be a difficult part for any writer, so copy the format of the original work. You should see how the writer rewrote the thesis statement and included the most interesting information in the middle of the paragraph. Then note how the author referred to the hook so you can do the same. Once you use the sample correctly, you can use it in any style of work.