Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Computer Related Things, Encrypted Apps, VBScripts, etc..
Old
Funnybone

Lightbulb Computer Related Things, Encrypted Apps, VBScripts, etc.. - 03-13-2015, 08:40 PM

So, maybe's now time I give everyone a walkthrough to discover things about their operating system, what to do if your computer gets a VBScript constant popup, and show you how applications were made.

Probably something most of you didn't know, but if you open an application in Notepad, you can mostly see encrypted code. Probably if it's decrypted all the code will show what it's supposed to do.

Here's Internet Explorer in Windows 2000 (the worst operating system) opened in Notepad. A failed attempt that I will try and make work.

If you see the buttons on the left. It is NOT Macintosh. My Operating System is Ubuntu. If you say Ubuntu sucks, do me a favor and go play in a dark corner.

Now, with the events of using a glitchy Windows NT 4.0 (THAT DOESN'T EVEN USE IT'S OWN AUDIO COMPARED TO EVERY OTHER OPERATING SYSTEM) I did things. (You can see below.)

Here is Windows NT 4.0. Wow. Nostalgia, makes you feel like you're using a real computer.

Internet Explorer was different back then. (yeah, this was before Windows 95, 98, M.E, 2000, XP, 7, and 8 were made. (Count whatever operating system you want.)

More coming soon.

hello

this signature loves you