Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Old
room14

Default 05-15-2011, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2495iiii View Post
Okey-dokey, here goes again...

There isn't a mian purpose to the game. It was always just supposed to be a "shoot-the-moving-target" game, with the gameplay going on forever and the score able to go to infinity, like Centipede or Pong or, in my case, like Tofu Hunter (read my previous posts in this thread for more info). I played Tofu Hunter to kill small amounts of time whle my programs compiled and my applications loaded.

I thought it'd be fun to make a game that was like that, with the only goal being to shoot at moving targets (in this case the tennis balls, toy balls, and volley balls) to gain points. however, I thought I'd add my own little twist, where a series of fun, strange, or annoying events try to destract you from the targets while simultaneously entertaining you with their random antics.

So what are you supposed to be doing? Having fun. That's all. Try to click the ball targets, use your slow-motion power (which I personally find to be awesome, I don't know why you guys don't seem to care about it), try to identify what movies, books, and tv shows the penguin's quotes are references to, try to identify what cartoons the tv's screenshots are from, etc. the game is supposed to be fun, not linear goals.
I'm sorry, What ball?

:D