Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

object groups gone
Old
Star wars fan

Unhappy object groups gone - 09-21-2006, 09:12 PM

when i look in my gallery I don't see any object group after skate park something might have got messed up when was trying to add objects from online to the gallery. I can see the objects there if I open up the alice file in the gallery but it won't show up on alice.Any1 have any idea what's wrong. What's in the files is space>Astrounaut.a2c directory tumbnail spooky>directory thumbnail gate.a2c ghost.a2c skeloten.a2c tombstone.a2c sports>directory thumbnail goalposts.a2c hockeygoal.a2c hockeystick.a2c Tennisball.a2c tennisnet.a2c tennisracket.a2c toyball1.a2c volleyball.a2c volleyballnet.a2c vechiles>Bipplane.a2c Blimp.a2c car.a2c carrier.a2c cementtruck.a2c connvertiballecorrevvete.a2c directorythumbnail dumptruck.a2c firetruck.a2c helicopter.a2c humvee.a2v jet.a2c lifeboat.a2c motorboat.a2c navyjey.a2c policecar.a2c rowboat.a2c sailboat.a2c seaplane.a2c shakira.a2c statoinwagon.a2c tank.a2c Zamboni.a2c visulatoins>arrayvisulaist.a2c list visualizatoi.a2c objectvisualotoin.a2c any1 know why it won't show some objects?

Old
Star wars fan

Default 09-21-2006, 09:17 PM

btw it's in the alice required gallery I looked

Old
lanceA

Default 09-21-2006, 09:40 PM

It might be the "spelling". Computers are very picky when it comes to proper spelling...:

statoinwagon.a2c tank.a2c Zamboni.a2c visulatoins>arrayvisulaist.a2c list visualizatoi.a2c objectvisualotoin.a2c

You may have a problem with your computer. You may wish to have a computer repair shop look at it.

But the spelling is "killing" you, my friend. Spelling and Grammer are IMPORTANT in any profession you persue.

Good luck

Amen!
Old
Mr Nemo

Default Amen! - 09-21-2006, 10:11 PM

You really need to work on that spelling my friend, it is making your posts really hard to read. A misspelling here or there is okay, Nobody's perfect. But misspelling every word makes it really hard to read!

Old
lanceA

Default 09-21-2006, 10:21 PM

I'm not sure your Post was necessary, Mr. Nemo. We have been working the problem as you would have noticed, had you scrolled up.

I know it's bad
Old
Star wars fan

Default I know it's bad - 09-22-2006, 03:13 PM

I know it's bad I can never remamber everything I try to do it right but still get it wrong I can read fine just speeling and grammer I'm also bad with handwriting but my teachers do say alot english is the hardest laungauge to learn I'll try and make it possibale to read but my head hates grammer and speeling in there.