Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Awesome game comming soon
Old
Chris101b

Default Awesome game comming soon - 09-27-2007, 09:09 PM

I am in the process of making an awesome shooting game. There are greatly designed levels, enemies which shoot back at you and a boss battle. Also, there is some great music. I have been working on the game for about 4 weeks now. I am right now adding the finishing touches, such as: health on the boss, health for your player, perfecting gameplay, adding a story to it, and playing the game over and over to look for bugs. It will be out soon. I don't know exactly because I really don't know what can or will happen. I have put in awesome things to the game such as rolling left and right, shooting (duh!), melee, grenades, quick turn, enemies which shoot you, a boss which chases you and tries to smack you into oblivion and a funny moment. Trust me, when I finish this game, you will love it. The only problem is that hopefully most of you will be able to play it. It is a very complicated game, so if you have a slow computer, you wont be able to play it. I cant even work on it at home because our computer because it is too slow, so I have to work on it at school during break, lunch, and study hall. Do you see what I do to make a game for you!! LOL. Anyway, look for my game, I dont have a name for it yet, but look for the next thread in this section by me.

Old
islandfever

Talking 09-28-2007, 09:10 PM

Sounds good! I hope my computer's fast enough...

Old
Chris101b

Default 10-10-2007, 09:46 PM

Almost done. I have a couple of things to add such as player health and story, but other than that, I am almost done. I will be done with it soon. How do I upload it to here when I am done. It might be done sometime next week since I can only work on it at school. The wait is almost done, trust me, everyone will love this game.

Old
DickBaldwin

Default 10-11-2007, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris101b View Post
... How do I upload it to here when I am done. ...
Scroll down the screen and click the button that is labeled "Manage Attachments." When the dialog opens, browse to the a2w file on your computer and click the "Upload" button. Note the maximum file size shown in the dialog.

Also note that since this past weekend when the forum software was updated, it has not been possible to download Alice worlds from the forum (unless the problem was fixed sometime during the past night). I don't know if the problem also impacts the uploading of files, but I did see an upload test message from someone at CMU a day or two ago and it didn't show an attached file.

Dick Baldwin
http://www.dickbaldwin.com/toc.htm
http://www.dickbaldwin.com/tocalice.htm

Old
alice_admin
Administrator

Default 10-11-2007, 11:12 AM

The attachment issue is being worked on. Downloads and uploads are currently broken as we continue our maintenance.