Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

How to make camera follow an object
Old
dankanta

Default How to make camera follow an object - 09-13-2010, 07:54 PM

So im using Alice 2.2, i want to make the camera follow a fighter as it zooms away into the sunset :P
But i cant seem to figure out how to actually do it. When i tried making the camera follow the fighter, it closes in and zooms back out and in again and out...and i dont know how to fix it
Plz help

Old
debussybunny563

Arrow 09-13-2010, 07:58 PM

If you want the camera to stay the same distance from the fighter, then simply go to the camera's properties tab, go to vehicle, and set it to the fighter.

Or, if you only want it to follow the fighter for a certain scene, drag the vehicle tile into your method and do the same thing, set it to the fighter.

If this isn't what you want, you can post the world, give more specific instructions, and I'll see what I can do for you, though I probably won't be able to post back 'till tomorrow.

Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.