Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

yeah
Old
Ansem

Default yeah - 11-16-2006, 11:44 AM

yeah you can just sit there and shoot all the asteroids. It's still an awesome game though. It would be cool if you could make it so you can get more than 15 points.

Old
Shadow Sovereign

Wink 11-17-2006, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
How did you get the "Rising Sun" effect in the sky?
........What rising sun? If you're talking about the smoke above the volcano, then that would be hot steam, though you have given me some ideas for other scenarios.

Anyway, back to this thread, the second world shows much more improvement than the first, and I'm still admiring the first one. Nice!

I do have an idea, though.... What if you could place a second ship in there and do a sort of 'multiplayer' thing? The trippster sits next to me in class, and I swear, he gets bored in class a lot more than you think!

Old
Apples

Default 11-17-2006, 12:02 PM

I updated the game so that there is a title screen and you must press enter to start the game. I encountered a bug, so I didn't get to do as much work as I had hoped to today. I've updated all of the files to the latest version. Enjoy!

To do:

Increase the maximum score
Adding multiplayer
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Asteroids.a2w (709.4 KB, 492 views)

Old
belso

Question 02-18-2010, 04:44 PM

hey apples how did you make it where when the asteroid comes near the ship it becomes invisible without making a bunch of commands??

nice
Old
KaiChang

Default nice - 02-19-2010, 02:23 PM

This was indeed a very nice game, however, as others had mentioned, there were "safe" positions. All the asteroids came towards 1 spawn point, which was different because they all headed to the center. I think it would have been more accurate if the asteroids just went in one direction, picking points and just moving forwards.

Overall, enjoyable classic game.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 + / -

Old
rankhornjp

Default 03-18-2010, 11:09 AM

When I play, the score increases even when I'm not shooting.

Old
jediaction

Default 03-18-2010, 11:58 AM

After 15, the score stopped going up so i stopped playing. Good job, but you can fly out the the place and nothing happens

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames