Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Unkillable cockroach
Old
Coopagal

Talking Unkillable cockroach - 07-31-2008, 07:20 PM

I actually made this for an Alice camp I'm going to. I think it's pretty good, seeing as though I didn't know what Alice was a week ago.
I knew cockroaches couldn't be killed by nuclear war...didn't know they couldn't be killed by dragons either..Are they really that tough, or are they just smarter than the rest of the animal kingdom?
Most sound effects courtesy of Bravenet.com. The background music is Imaginary by Evanescence.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Dragon and Beetle.a2w (8.80 MB, 599 views)

Cockroaches can be killed!
Old
altibbacat

Unhappy Cockroaches can be killed! - 08-01-2008, 09:56 AM

They can and will be in a nuclear war! On mythbusters they exposed them to 100,000 rpm and all of them died within a week. 100,00rpm is a fraction of one of the the usa nukes! I'm sorry but the cockroaches and the rest of us are gonna die!

Old
DrJim

Default 08-02-2008, 05:12 PM

Nice - I particularly liked the title screen and the ending.

A couple of corrections to altibbacat -

It's either "rad" (radiation absorbed dose) or "rem" (rad-equivalent, man) - not "rpm." The modern, preferred (and non-sexist) unit is the "Grey."

In any case, 100K of any of the above is 100 times the dose needed to put you into an instant coma and kill you. Plus most of the roaches will probably be hiding in garbage somewhere far away from the detonation site.

If anything survives, my money is on the roaches.

Old
Chris101b

Default 08-04-2008, 03:20 PM

I'm putting my money on the evil monkey that lives in my closet. He just won't give up.

Last edited by Chris101b; 08-04-2008 at 08:22 PM.