Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Alice Assignment Lab 2 - loops
Old
HalBen18

Post Alice Assignment Lab 2 - loops - 03-21-2014, 07:40 PM

I had more trouble with this than I thought I would. We had to create an Alice world with a character that will ask the user for a number, cause the character to jump up, use a loop to spin around the number of times specified, and come back down. Then, once the program has executed ask the user if they want it to run again. If they input "yes" have it run again. Use a loop to do this so that it will run continually as long as the user keeps entering "yes" at the end. I did well up until the yes/no answer. I would up using a boolian variable and the if/else statement to get it to work. Then I had trouble with the end loop. I created another boolian variable and nestled a loop inside the while statement. This worked but it kept going, so I defined my variable to ask another yes/no question and that worked. All in all, this was difficult but Alice is a fun program that makes you feel proud when you overcome difficult problems.

Old
Nedra39

Default 03-24-2014, 06:59 PM

I could not make it do that run again, and the yes and no questions. I missed those parts.

Fun
Old
MrMoke

Default Fun - 03-25-2014, 10:01 AM

Thanks for the Heads-up on what it was supposed to be about.

Should be able to click on it, Open, and Run in Media Player, or anything that handles .wmf files.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SpinnerGirl.zip (4.32 MB, 5 views)

Last edited by MrMoke; 03-25-2014 at 11:24 AM.