Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Methods
Old
Mauricio

Default Methods - 09-17-2016, 03:44 PM

The methods where not particular difficult, as mention before it just was a lot of trial and error. Probably the hardest part was setting the poses for the two characters, setting poses manually was cumbersome and not very efficient. The option of right clicking on the object and generating the poses took some getting used to, but with the use of the quad view, it made setting the character poses easier than doing it manually. However with this same option it was hard to manipulate the characters limbs and extremities back to its original position.
On a separate but related topic, I could not figure out how to write that statement for text assignment question EX 2.7. I am not looking for someone to give me the answer, but perhaps an overall direction on how to put the stamen together. I tried to use the variable count, an increment parameter, the + operator, and then 1 but I could not figure out if this is correct, and if it is, how to use it where it would actually count. If someone can provide any input I would greatly appreciated.

Old
lucyrn99

Default 09-17-2016, 05:26 PM

Hi Mauricio,

I don't know if my answer to 2.7 was correct, but here's what I submitted:
"increment .count by 1 more;"

I've asked Professor Xeriland when he'll let us know what the correct answers are, and am waiting for his response.
It would be great to know the correct answers before moving on to the next chapter, however I know that we are all working at a different pace so it may not be optimal to provide the correct answers to Chapter 2 before everyone has submitted their work.

Old
Mauricio

Default 09-20-2016, 10:32 AM

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your help.

Mauricio

Tags
count, increment, methods, pose, variables