Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Assignment2
Old
hannah

Default Assignment2 - 02-03-2019, 10:57 AM

In this assignment, I worked on the last programming project called helicopter. The helicopter lifts off the ground, flies in a wide circle and then lands. In order to have the helicopter fly in a wide circle, you need to give directions. So, I added a barn hourse, a farm house and a dump truck. This helped me to give a clear direction to the helicopter. Since I am a beginner in Alice, it took longer than I expected. However, the final product is satisfying.

Old
MuffinTop

Default 02-04-2019, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah View Post
In this assignment, I worked on the last programming project called helicopter. The helicopter lifts off the ground, flies in a wide circle and then lands. In order to have the helicopter fly in a wide circle, you need to give directions. So, I added a barn hourse, a farm house and a dump truck. This helped me to give a clear direction to the helicopter. Since I am a beginner in Alice, it took longer than I expected. However, the final product is satisfying.
That's great to know. I also had troubles at first, but it is really great.