Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Assignment Three
Old
sptaylor17

Default Assignment Three - 07-20-2017, 03:32 AM

Hi:

The assignment are getting increasing hard. However I know how important have a firm foundation is. I spent a lot of time reading and rereading chapter 1 and 2 to make sure that I had a clear understanding of all of the steps. I found that a lot of the figures that were provided were not clearly explained in the text. I found out how to do the increment, function, and pose methods through trial and error. I am so glad I played around with them, because they helped me out a lot on the lesson.

I am still having issues with creating the walking method. I struggled with this on both the peguin and the mummy. If you have some pointers please share.

Old
cdeleon

Default 07-20-2017, 09:01 PM

I actually had to look up on youtube how to create the bi-pedal walk for the mummy. I thought dragging the feet would be easier, but the bi-pedal walk looks cooler. And the time learning that, will surely help in the future. Currently working on the book problems.

Old
sptaylor17

Default 07-22-2017, 11:53 PM

I decided to focus more on the hand raising and the fall. I was already behind and needed to catch up. However, I do plan on going to youtube and checking somethings out when time permits.

Thanks for the feedback!