Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Looking for eager game developers to join me in making the next generation of apps.
Old
GoGators

Location: In a house in a city in a state in a continent in a planet in a galaxy
Default Looking for eager game developers to join me in making the next generation of apps. - 10-23-2013, 01:51 PM

The few of you who are old enough to remember my active days on this forum used to be quite good with unity and other game engines. I am looking to get a team together to make a new Mobile Game/App and wanted to search here first.

The game is a combat helicopter simulator if anyone is interested. And the profits generated from the app would be divided among the developers evenly. Please leave a response below or contact me at (tjsworld1@rocketmail.com) if you are interested. If not I can find other people, but I wanted to give my Alice family first dibs on this.

Best regards,
GoGators

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature is under renovation.
  Send a message via Yahoo to GoGators  
Old
bob3584

Default 10-28-2013, 03:28 PM

Not really much of a coder, but I sure do like to compose music! (That doesn't mean that I'm up for grabs. I'm already composing for another game.)

My avatar will always be a preview of what I am currently working on.

Old
RobertDevita

Default 10-29-2013, 05:02 PM

This is what I am currently going to school for. I'm very interested in mobile app/game development. But, I won't really be of any help for another year or two lol. I would love to see how it all unfolds though, so I can see firsthand how the process works.