Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > How do I...?

Here's a tricky one....
Old
Pesky Rabbit

Default Here's a tricky one.... - 07-24-2010, 11:18 PM

So I created a world where I had a guy playing his guitar while singing a song. I also had a rabbit standing next to him clapping and tapping his foot to the song. --- don't ask---- Anyways I tried to figure out if there is a function that would allow to have the rabbit tapping and clapping and the man strumming the guitar while he was singing? Then once he stopped, they stopped.

Here is the problem that I ran in to. I created a separate method for the clapping and the strumming and looped them both. The loop is not a bad idea but the trouble I ran in to is that in some cases the man would not start singing until the loop for the rabbit clapping and tapping was complete. I need the rabbit to clap and tap while the man was playing and singing only.

And of course get the guy to only strum while he was singing. I wasn't sure if the 'WHILE' method was that function or not??? Hopefully someone can give me insight. Thanks.

Old
thebestboy

Default 08-31-2010, 09:28 AM

You could change the time that the rabbit takes to clap and tap so that it is equal to the time of the man strumming and singing. That way you can run a dotogether in a loop and they'll be synced with each other.