Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Simon game feedback
Old
tehbeast87

Default Simon game feedback - 11-20-2014, 11:26 AM

I have created a Simon (Psymon) game for my final project for my CSIT 111 class. I am looking for some helpful feedback on the game and ways to improve it if possible. Currently, it works fine, but when you get to levels above 7 it takes an extended period of time to record the user inputs before telling you if you had the correct sequence. Any feedback is appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Psymon - Final Project .1.a2w (102.9 KB, 24 views)

Very Good Game!
Old
AliceAndConnor

Thumbs up Very Good Game! - 11-20-2014, 05:56 PM

Hello tehbeast87! I want to compliment on this awesome game and it's great coding! It must have took a lot of work! I am very impressed!
The only thing I could suggest is that maybe adding cool sounds when you lose or click a circle, but other than that it is a FANTASTIC game and keep it up! A good site to get sounds from could possibly be soundbible.com or freesound.org!

Connor + Alice Forever! (-:

Have a nice day!

Also, I've been gone for a really long time, more than I can even remember and am now going to be way more active! :-D

Old
tehbeast87

Default 11-20-2014, 06:15 PM

Thank you for the positive feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the game. It is still a work in progress as I have added some features (like the buttons blinking when you click), but am looking to revise the code in hopes that I can speed up the user input sequence and it checking for the correct sequence. Thanks again!