Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Works-In-Progress

Help with final in alice!
Old
trombone_man

Exclamation Help with final in alice! - 12-12-2008, 10:42 AM

hi i am in major need of help from what i have so far! my final is due monday and i only have a few hours with my computer a day on the weekends! is there any way anyone can help me finish?! my program is a human cannon ball.. i have it partly finished. so far i have it were you can move the cannon around and aim with it. but i dont have much time to do more wtih it.

the requirements :

must be interactive- use keyboard and mouse

must be organized

must have programmed camera

must have 15 of the following- array, recursion, imported sound, recorded sound, hebuilder /shebuilder, multiple scenes, vehicle property, random numbers, keypress event, while mouse is clicked, mouse click, while key is pressed, when something becomes true, while world is running, let the mouse move objects, vehicle, circlingan object, pose, billboard, fog, if statements, variable, loops, do togethers, do inorder, while

if anyone can help me with this. please do so i would greatly appriciate it!
Attached Files
File Type: a2w final.a2w (860.1 KB, 62 views)

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 12-16-2008, 11:31 PM

I want to help but I can't just do your final for you. If you don't have much time, go with simple things.

I'd:
1. Import a kaboom soound for cannon shot (Use 2.0 cause 2.2 doesn't support sound)
2. Vehicle is the guy moving along with the cannon barrel
3. Add some fog (cause it's easy)
4. Make a Ringmaster (he can tell you the rules or something) with hebuilder
5. Vehicle property of the guy is changed from cannon to world when he is fired out
6. Import a Circus or Carnival-type billboard from Net
7,8. DoInOrder and DoTogether are both probably going to be used at some point in programming the world
9. Set human cannonball to poses: normal (when standing), inCannon (when in cannon and when fired), and victory (arms up in air, after being fired succesfully)
10. Loop something in the background constantly, like a fire or some circus lights, at the same time you call myFirstMethod (otherwise the myFirstMethod will disrupt the other method

That leaves 5 for you to choose for yourself

Old
trombone_man

Default 12-17-2008, 02:17 PM

thanks!! that helps! got most done just needing about 5 or 6 thanks for the help! thats really all i needed is the ideas! apprieate it

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 12-17-2008, 05:56 PM

No problem, hope you do well on that exam!

(')>