Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Lets have a community cool down!!!
Old
King Gamer(gorit)

Default Lets have a community cool down!!! - 07-17-2010, 01:04 AM

While everyone might see me as a freak right now. But, I have become increasingly disapointed with the quality of discusion on these boards. I beleive the beging of mmy frustration was the LanceA - Jediaction fight. While after that there was not many fights but recentley i have seen more anoying things than the fights. First the use of phrasess such as GTFO by users such as DensetsuNoKaboom. While in my personal life with friends I have no sensitiviy to swearing and am probably the one that swears the most out of my friends (We're in 8th grade so ya we can swear if we want) however, I beleive these forums should be kept clean as I myself started visiting coming out of 5th grade. Be that I was one person who didnt know much beyond traditional knowledge I didn't even know what *** was never mind did I even comprehend why anyone would swear. So inconclusionn I make this thread as a call out for the community to come together and get rid of the constant fights. I will now call out several indviduals and give them advice and then the comunity some too.
First Jedi, try not to pickup any insult. I was bullied in school and since I usto pickup every insult I would strike back(never physical but mostly words) and arguing back after insults landed me about a week in the office each day at lunch and break(another period to relax) and about 4 office trips.
Next, DensetsuNoKaboom dont mention swears and please try not to be rude anymore.
Laslty the comunity as a whole we should really take more of the statments by X much more as orders and follow them ore often.
P.S. sorry for making it so long and not in paragraphs.

Last edited by King Gamer(gorit); 07-17-2010 at 01:04 AM. Reason: added p.s.

Old
rich0e0rick

Thumbs up 07-17-2010, 11:10 AM

the first forum post in a while where I wish there was a LIKE button.

I myself have gotten in a couple arguments. Sorry about that Alice community, wont happen again.

Rick

im back!!! FINNALY!!! got windows working on my mac again!!!

Old
King Gamer(gorit)

Default 07-17-2010, 11:25 AM

There we go someone taking my message. It has just broken my heart to see the community I started with being so nice and suportive to having to know whos in an argument with who.

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 07-17-2010, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich0e0rick View Post

I myself have gotten in a couple arguments. Sorry about that Alice community, wont happen again.

Rick
There's a thread rating system in the upper-right...

Old
DensetsuNoKaboom

Default 07-17-2010, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gamer(gorit) View Post
Next, DensetsuNoKaboom dont mention swears and please try not to be rude anymore.
Sorry, I had a hard day, and got annoyed (spammers can do that to me), and i'll never do it again.

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

Old
King Gamer(gorit)

Default 07-17-2010, 02:36 PM

Thanks guys it's great that people are taking my concerns for this wonderful community.

Old
DensetsuNoKaboom

Default 07-17-2010, 08:03 PM

Ahhhh...all cooled down now.

And strangely enough...
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gamer(gorit) View Post
never mind did I even comprehend why anyone would swear.
Me neither.

Thank you for taking the time to read this signature. This signature loves you.

I 100% agree
Old
GoGators

Location: In a house in a city in a state in a continent in a planet in a galaxy
Thumbs up I 100% agree - 07-17-2010, 08:39 PM

I will say that at times if it is appropriate language, a little joke can be fun, but if it turns into a fight someone has to BACK DOWN! And swearing really is not necessary! Anyway I will continue to keep my posts clean and friendly (I think I have not said anything but if I have I am sorry and it was not intentional) !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature is under renovation.
  Send a message via Yahoo to GoGators  
Old
jediaction

Default 07-18-2010, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich0e0rick View Post

Rick
So has duabstot. He is yelling at me. Lance is gone and im not fighting with him anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DensetsuNoKaboom View Post
Ahhhh...all cooled down now.

And strangely enough...

Me neither.
Exactly. Its like "what in the world are you doing". But i think long time members on this community have made friends with everyone else. Does anyone agree with me.

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 07-18-2010, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
So has duabstot. He is yelling at me. Lance is gone and im not fighting with him anymore.
No he's not. You were just misinterpreting what he said. If I recall correctly, he even went back and clarified what he meant in an effort to make it more understandable.